Amanda Holden Thought Major Tim Peake Went To The Moon...

Born, why so surprised AH is so dim. Apart from an ability to flash her tits, be very irritating and gravitate to anywhere where she can smell money, she has no talent and very little IQ!

I'm only vaguely familiar with celebrities. I mean I know of most of them I suppose but don't really pay them much attention. That said, it amazes me anybody who's considered upstanding enough to present such a show to be so fecking ignorant! Genuinely LOL.

Maybe that sort of history and science is just totally lost on most people today. Maybe I'm the weirdo?..... Maybe I shouldn't have asked that. LOL LOL

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I still would though .

You have to laugh, there’s lads who probably look like Arthur Mullard slagging off Amanda and Nicole for being past the sell by.........comedy gold ! Lol

Cost? Because we don't doesn't me we can't.   You're right though. We have to believe what our mind tells us. The stacks of evidence that it happened kinda swung if for me and that the alternative c

Posted Images

Man has never been to the moon

if you look into the van Allen belt, a band of radiation around the earths atmosphere it is quite obvious we can't pass through it today let alone in the 60/70,s I think in twenty or thirty years time people will be pissing themselves with laughter at the lie that we have listened to for fifty years, before anyone mention,s the space station and space shuttle missions, none of them have gone through the belt as we know it would kill all inside, all modern space travel is withing the belt yet we are led to believe that we successfully went through it in a rocket with less technology than a new bmw all those years ago really ????

Conspiracy stories again lol, they must all be out to get you, the genetic labs, all of space science, they are all in it together.......

http://uk.businessinsider.com/believing-conspiracy-theories-makes-people-feel-special-2017-9

Oh i dunno lads cant even get clear pics of big cats here on earth lol

It's only legit if it fits the narrative. If they'd taken pictures at every step of the way there would be a group of people crying fake. Pictures are fake. No pictures evidence of a conspiracy. You cannot win with the conspiracy theorist! The moon landings were at the peak of the cold war you'd think the Soviets would have had something to say if there were shenanigans afoot? :hmm:

• Like 1

Conspiracy stories again lol, they must all be out to get you, the genetic labs, all of space science, they are all in it together.......

http://uk.businessinsider.com/believing-conspiracy-theories-makes-people-feel-special-2017-9

But Sandy?! Obama is just one of a long line of NASA apologists, who funded Mythbusters, into using the mainstream media to spread lies about the moon landing hoax. :rolleyes:

I,ve no real interest in space I believe what I believe but it will have no effect on my life and will remain beyond the means of mere mortals like myself for the foreseeable future, I don't have the ability to try to prove or disprove so just have to deal with the info we are fed and that's probably the same as most of us really

I,ve no real interest in space I believe what I believe but it will have no effect on my life and will remain beyond the means of mere mortals like myself for the foreseeable future, I don't have the ability to try to prove or disprove so just have to deal with the info we are fed and that's probably the same as most of us really

You cannot reason people out of a position that they did not reason themselves into.”

Ben Goldacre, Bad Science

What we need is tinfoil, that'll stop em.

the myth busters....

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2m7k1z

attachicon.giftin.jpg

It's new and even stronger!

post-22-0-65365800-1509391288.jpg

EDIT: You can tell the foil isn't real because the shadows don't line up with the light source! :rolleyes:

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 2

Neil armstrong converted to islam he said when he went to the moon all he could hear was the muslim prayer call

Utterly f***ing shite.

This thread is litterly depleting my limited intelligence.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1