Amanda Holden Thought Major Tim Peake Went To The Moon...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I still would though .

You have to laugh, there’s lads who probably look like Arthur Mullard slagging off Amanda and Nicole for being past the sell by.........comedy gold ! Lol

Cost? Because we don't doesn't me we can't.   You're right though. We have to believe what our mind tells us. The stacks of evidence that it happened kinda swung if for me and that the alternative c

Posted Images

Man has never been to the moon

if you look into the van Allen belt, a band of radiation around the earths atmosphere it is quite obvious we can't pass through it today let alone in the 60/70,s I think in twenty or thirty years time people will be pissing themselves with laughter at the lie that we have listened to for fifty years, before anyone mention,s the space station and space shuttle missions, none of them have gone through the belt as we know it would kill all inside, all modern space travel is withing the belt yet we are led to believe that we successfully went through it in a rocket with less technology than a new bmw all those years ago really ????
  • Like 1
still does,nt explain how we could do it back then but not in modern times, which is why all modern space travel is within the belt you have to believe what your mind tells you sometimes and not what your told, the belt is also like a disco with bright lights and explosions going off continuously you would of thought one of the early pioneers would have considered it worthy of a picture or two or maybe even a bit of grainy footage, but no we have nothing, probably explains why Armstrong became a recluse at a time he should have been on every chat show in the world or is that just my suspicious mind

still does,nt explain how we could do it back then but not in modern times, which is why all modern space travel is within the belt you have to believe what your mind tells you sometimes and not what your told, the belt is also like a disco with bright lights and explosions going off continuously you would of thought one of the early pioneers would have considered it worthy of a picture or two or maybe even a bit of grainy footage, but no we have nothing, probably explains why Armstrong became a recluse at a time he should have been on every chat show in the world or is that just my suspicious mind

We could do it now. The ability hasn't been lost.

• Like 1

Cost? Because we don't doesn't me we can't.

You're right though. We have to believe what our mind tells us. The stacks of evidence that it happened kinda swung if for me and that the alternative conspiracy theories are just so absurdly complex. The entire world monitored these missions. From beginning to end. Even today you can see the vast database kept by people like Bill Keel, the moon rocks, the return of parts of Surveyor 3, etc etc, but I know that will never be enough to debunk the conspiracy. I mean for hundreds of thousands of people to be paid off across multiple global agencies, over nearly six decades... not even a little official slip? Where is the evidence of a conspiracy?

The historical story is both proven and immovable.

• Like 5

Wish they'd go back. Can you imagine what sort of imagery they'd get these days with the advancement of technology since then?

I can't like your posts Malt but have a :thumbs:

It would be amazing what they could do. 60 years of technological advances...

• Like 1