Take A Knee

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look what happened to those two who wouldn't bend the knee to khaleesi!

I'm quite a big NFL fan, I've followed it quite keenly for years, what I will say is that the man who founded the movement, Colin kapernick is absolutely shite   I'm not a fan of politics into spor

Posted Images

Its not about race its about the liberal agenda constantly trying to cause division and blaming trump for everything. ..how many time did you hear about the kkk when Obama was in ...did they take a break did they fuk ....good on trump for throwing it back

• Like 1

Its not about race its about the liberal agenda constantly trying to cause division and blaming trump for everything. ..how many time did you hear about the kkk when Obama was in ...did they take a break did they fuk ....good on trump for throwing it back

Black Lives Matter started when Obama was in office? :blink:

In fact I could be wrong but I think Colin Kaepernick started the whole take a knee thing while Obama was in office? It's just blown up now because Trump drew even more attention to it.

Edited by BGD
  • Like 1

There was also the Charleston church shooting by Dylan Roof which lead to South Carolina removing the Confederate flag from state buildings kicking off loads of protests involving the KKK and brought the conversation to the forefront again. That happened while Obama was in office too.

The idea that people have only started talking about race relations and the KKK in America since Trump took office is plainly false.

Edited by BGD
  • Like 2

In fact I could be wrong but I think Colin Kaepernick started the whole take a knee thing while Obama was in office? It's just blown up now because Trump drew even more attention to it.

kaepernick sat on the bench first during the anthem,he was advised that taking a knee was more respectful.it was an ex army man from his team that said it to him.

• Like 1

They probably started as a worthy cause but got hijacked for a higher political agenda blacks are just pawns same as the other minorities all being told there hated and its trumps fault he's defending himself and showing things for what they really are exposing the media and calling people out ......about time someone did .....it's gone quite about Russia this is just the latest assault but each time it makes him more credible so crack on ... lol

kaepernick sat on the bench first during the anthem,he was advised that taking a knee was more respectful.it was an ex army man from his team that said it to him.

Fair enough I didn't know that :thumbs:

Just goes to show he tried his hardest to be respectful while still making his protest. Fair play to him.

They probably started as a worthy cause but got hijacked for a higher political agenda blacks are just pawns same as the other minorities all being told there hated and its trumps fault he's defending himself and showing things for what they really are exposing the media and calling people out ......about time someone did .....it's gone quite about Russia this is just the latest assault but each time it makes him more credible so crack on ... lol

The investigations into the links between the Trump campaign and Russia are still on going though? In fact just a quick Google turns up loads of articles from just the last day. I'd hardly call that going quiet.

The investigations into the links between the Trump campaign and Russia are still on going though? In fact just a quick Google turns up loads of articles from just the last day. I'd hardly call that going quiet.

But you had to look for it its not top of the page if there was anything they would have it by now you know that

But you had to look for it its not top of the page if there was anything they would have it by now you know that

There's stories related to it on the main page of CNN, New York Post and WSJ, hardly had to look at all and those are just the sites I bothered checking. Definitely not gone quiet.

These sort of long running investigations ebb and flow out of the main news cycle while bigger stories are happening (like the hurricanes and North Korea and this NFL shite) but it's always bubbling away. In fact if you wanted to put your tin foil hat on you could say maybe Trump has stirred up the NFL story to try and keep the investigations and the revelation that his staff have been using private email servers out of the news ;)

Edited by BGD
  • Like 3