Irish Accent Gypsies Selling Gear.

Just had an Irish lad turn up at the back of the house.

Trying to sell me petrol generators and pressure washers.

£350 for a generator.he said I will take a cheque lol.

Looked online the generators sell for £230 lol.

He spun me the story he's just come from a trade fair.

And needs plane ticket money to fly to Tipperary.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukin Wilf ,,don't trust him .

.       The best way I can explain that there still travellers no matter we're they live,is that they will both nick your dogs.

ITS A LONG LONG WAY TO TIPPERARY SEEN AS THEY HAVNT GOT A FOOKIN AIRPORT YOU SHOULD HAVE BET HIM

Posted Images

ITS A LONG LONG WAY TO TIPPERARY SEEN AS THEY HAVNT GOT A FOOKIN AIRPORT YOU SHOULD HAVE BET HIM
  • Like 4

I had one of those accost me in Tescos car park a while back. He'd just come from a trade fair too. Irish plates and had "JCB" on the side of his van in stencil. :laugh:

This 1 had what looked like magnetic stickers lol

as I live just outside of the docks we have a simular scam with pretend Italians trying to sell leather jackets before they leave, it's amazing how fast they grasp English when you tell them to f**k off, we also have the travelers with the empty box,s from the back of curry,s and a brick in them or cheap shit chainsaws that look like sthil have had generators,cameras and any other tat they can get, I don't really simpathise with there victims as it's usually greed on there part that makes them fall for the scam in the first place
  • Like 4

as I live just outside of the docks we have a simular scam with pretend Italians trying to sell leather jackets before they leave, it's amazing how fast they grasp English when you tell them to f**k off, we also have the travelers with the empty box,s from the back of curry,s and a brick in them or cheap shit chainsaws that look like sthil have had generators,cameras and any other tat they can get, I don't really simpathise with there victims as it's usually greed on there part that makes them fall for the scam in the first place
They won't get a quid out of me greyman.

Had them round here 2 years running trying to sell me a set of £200 knives for £20, told him I wouldn't give a fiver for them so he said I could have them for a fiver. Told him my mate bought the same set at a boot sale for £7 and they wouldn't hold an edge and went rusty. The cnut wouldn't give up easily, and when I told him he had tried to sell the same type knives to me the year before and I didn't buy any then, he asked me if I'd like my drive jet washed for £80, it's the cheapest quote I'd get told him I will do it myself for nothing... he fcuked off in the end.

I've had them offering to do the gutters and downpipes 4 months after I'd done them :laugh:

I had one of those accost me in Tescos car park a while back. He'd just come from a trade fair too. Irish plates and had "JCB" on the side of his van in stencil. :laugh:

This 1 had what looked like magnetic stickers lol

Magnetic stickers ! High end operators... they'll be selling top quality shite ..

• Like 1

Soon as they open their mouths f**k them off sharpish, don't give a f**k how shiny their new van is or them f***ing brogue shoes they all wear, get them gone from you soon as... Caught one under a tipper trailer I was towing while filling up with diesel in a forecourt. Asked wtf you doing john boy? Seeing how it works just bought one lol, told him it's my bosses truck and trailer, cheeky c**t said yes but it's still for sale, we give you £500 and a black eye pmsl, boss don't need to know, I told them who I worked for and they f****d off sharpish lol.they Come to site asking for red derv saying we make sure nothing goes missing, track up to their van in a 13 ton machine and lift the arm, my Ganger who's Irish told them f**k off or we break your transit into little pieces lol, strange if your Irish and tell them to jog on they f**k off with out a fuss... Working for a big horrible Irish c**t has its bonuses :) atbdc

• Like 1