F@ck The Usa

Ill tell ya i do feel its messed up we didnt just pick your guys up. Really ,but that thing all us common folk just love came up. Politics! When it would have been just as easy to just load two brits on a blackhawk and be done with it, article A subsection Z of some 1000 page book says you cant for some stupid a$$ reason.

If they did those Brits would be complaining about the lack of tea making facilities onboard the Blackhawk. They'd complain that you call biscuits cookies, and they'd ask your chaps to stop calling crisps, chips and to use the word chips to describe fries.

They probably did get picked up by your lads, and then quickly set down when the whinging started! ;)

yep that ole black hawk woulda made the U-turn ??
  • Like 1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If this thread ain't a poster for the UK/US relationship I don't know what is. We start off slagging each other and then find common ground in slagging the French!

The so called "special relationship" was always illusionary one-way traffic Look at that wanker Obama with his crappy "Back of the queue" brexit speech

Everyone over here talks about how Americans never leave their own country, but as someone who spent the best 3 weeks of my life riding a motorbike round Wyoming and Montana I can see why. You could

The truth is a little harder than that born hunter ,

Of course, all our efforts are preparing our own oversea's territories with their half a million inhabitants, not to rescue four holidaymakers. But at the same time we can hardly pretend that four other nations haven't managed it! Ain't this why we maintain allies and a Foreign Office...

.......the other thing with Americans....haha...

....is their uncanny ability to advertise their presence. I live just outside a little town which is full of different nationalities, shit loads of Brits, Germans etc etc etc most of which you barely notice when sat in one of the local restaurants, that is, until the Americans walk in, it's instant "we are here!" Nearly as bad as an African on the phone.....haha...

Maybe I should move this to the 101 thread?

Most americans tell me that the french dont give them a good reception.

Probably hold it against them for interrupting just as they were about to liberate their own country from Germany ! Lol

I just "laughed out loud" at that :thumbs:

Ill tell ya i do feel its messed up we didnt just pick your guys up. Really ,but that thing all us common folk just love came up. Politics! When it would have been just as easy to just load two brits on a blackhawk and be done with it, article A subsection Z of some 1000 page book says you cant for some stupid a$$ reason.

If they did those Brits would be complaining about the lack of tea making facilities onboard the Blackhawk. They'd complain that you call biscuits cookies, and they'd ask your chaps to stop calling crisps, chips and to use the word chips to describe fries.

They probably did get picked up by your lads, and then quickly set down when the whinging started! ;)

Well I'm not British, I'm Scottish and I've got a wee whinge, I wish the Americans would stop calling there a@se there fanny what the f@ck is that all about!!!!!

Well I'm not British, I'm Scottish and I've got a wee whinge, I wish the Americans would stop calling there a@se there fanny what the f@ck is that all about!!!!!

I've been here best part of a decade and that one still gives me an eye twitch... Saying that I still occasionally try and get in the passenger side to drive.

The truth is a little harder than that born hunter ,

Of course, all our efforts are preparing our own oversea's territories with their half a million inhabitants, not to rescue four holidaymakers. But at the same time we can hardly pretend that four other nations haven't managed it! Ain't this why we maintain allies and a Foreign Office...

No mate, it was genuinely a question of who was the least needed NCO in the entire service and Stiffmeister won !

• Like 2

i have never called my A$$ my fanny....never ???

When I was in Italy last month I went into a military and police equipment suppliers/outfitters and was surprised to see they had sold completely out of white flags even though there hasn't been a war for ages.......I suppose failing to prepare is preparing to fail ! Lol

• Like 2

Haha.....Don't forget the awkward moment they go to handshake a high-five! Haha.....

• Like 1

Haha.....Don't forget the awkward moment they go to handshake a high-five! Haha.....

Was that high five pish not started by our American darker skinned cousins ??? Lol.