F@ck The Usa

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If this thread ain't a poster for the UK/US relationship I don't know what is. We start off slagging each other and then find common ground in slagging the French!

The so called "special relationship" was always illusionary one-way traffic Look at that wanker Obama with his crappy "Back of the queue" brexit speech

Everyone over here talks about how Americans never leave their own country, but as someone who spent the best 3 weeks of my life riding a motorbike round Wyoming and Montana I can see why. You could

I know you have a special love of the states born, and i get what you mean. However if it had been the British army /navy would they have ignored/abandoned a couple of UScitizens. I think not!

Im not at all suprised by this unlike most folk i dont have never bought into this "special relationship" between our nations. Only our cowed politicians scrambled about looking for approval from over the pond! America only cares about America and quite honestly most are pig ignorant of the rest of the world.

I used to hear the quote "vast majority of yanks dont own a passport"

I see that as a good thing lol

• Like 4

I know you have a special love of the states born, and i get what you mean. However if it had been the British army /navy would they have ignored/abandoned a couple of UScitizens. I think not!

Im not at all suprised by this unlike most folk i dont have never bought into this "special relationship" between our nations. Only our cowed politicians scrambled about looking for approval from over the pond! America only cares about America and quite honestly most are pig ignorant of the rest of the world.

I used to hear the quote "vast majority of yanks dont own a passport"

I see that as a good thing lol

The so called "special relationship" was always illusionary one-way traffic :yes: Look at that wanker Obama with his crappy "Back of the queue" brexit speech :laugh:

• Like 5

LOL, it wasn't even US forces folks, it was the Dutch military acting on behalf of the US military/government. The British government had not arranged anything with the Dutch or americans and because we are too pathetic as a nation to actually maintain a decent naval force our ships are still on route there now.

The Dutch also saved there own citizens aswell.

This is entirely the fault of the British government and the electorate as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 3

This is entirely the fault of the British government and the electorate as far as I'm concerned.

It's interesting that it's now the American's fault that the British government hadn't made contingency plans to deal with British citizens, in the British Virgin Islands, in the middle of a disaster zone! Did anyone read down to the bit where she criticizes the Foreign Office for lack of action, or is that bit not thread worthy? :hmm:

• Like 2

I never read any of it chris.I just took moles post at face value. I know our goverment is lacking any direction/loyality /compassion just like every other f***ing goverment on this sphere. Self serving c**ts every last one of them!

Theresa may a leader lmao she is very much the opposite of that as is the majority of her cabinet.

And no before im accused im not a labour voter lol

I never read any of it chris.I just took moles post at face value. I know our goverment is lacking any direction/loyality /compassion just like every other f***ing goverment on this sphere. Self serving c**ts every last one of them!

Theresa may a leader lmao she is very much the opposite of that as is the majority of her cabinet.

No worries at all. I just find it kinda a funny that the last hurricane a couple of weeks ago dropped 50" of water on to one of America's largest cities. $12bn of damage that they've already calculated. Tens of thousands displaced while the city is still pretty much under water. Not even a passing mention. Then everyone gets pissed off when four Brits, who've failed to prepare for the carribbean hurricane season, get shunned by an extremely strained branch of US first responders...

:laugh:

You cannot make this shit up!

:laugh:

• Like 3

LOL, I only read the headlines myself, but dose it really matter who flew the plane obviously they were told US Citizens only, surely in a situation like that you would have a bit of compassion Two U.K. citizens were not aloud on the last plane ✈️ out of a the place.

• Like 1