F@ck The Usa

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If this thread ain't a poster for the UK/US relationship I don't know what is. We start off slagging each other and then find common ground in slagging the French!

The so called "special relationship" was always illusionary one-way traffic Look at that wanker Obama with his crappy "Back of the queue" brexit speech

Everyone over here talks about how Americans never leave their own country, but as someone who spent the best 3 weeks of my life riding a motorbike round Wyoming and Montana I can see why. You could

Oh, I don't know......I will take a load of Deep South bible thumpers over Whitechapel any day of the week

I'd rather sit through Utah's mormon missionary discussions than set foot in Manchester ever again...

I've never met anybody who escaped Manchester that wants to go back. I'm one. Born There. Hate g

Oh, I don't know......I will take a load of Deep South bible thumpers over Whitechapel any day of the week

I'd rather sit through Utah's mormon missionary discussions than set foot in Manchester ever again...

Agree. I was born and brought up there. :yes:

• Like 1

Storming Norman Swartzkopff said the best quote ever about the French when told they wouldn't be joining in with Desert Storm, he said "Going to war without the French is like going duck shooting without an accordion" !

Legendary !

• Like 1

I've never met anybody who escaped Manchester that wants to go back. I'm one. Born There. Hate g

Agree. I was born and brought up there. :yes:

Now, that's interesting Jukel........would you care to say why you feel that way mate?

Just the grind and sense of hopelessness of city life:- poverty, pollution, drug addiction,prostitution....... ad nauseam. I live out in the sticks in Scotland now. Clean air, few hundred yards from a beach. I'm able, being retired, to indulge myself in the hobbies I've always loved:field sports/natural history, walking etc.

• Like 4

Just the grind and sense of hopelessness of city life:- poverty, pollution, drug addiction,prostitution....... ad nauseam. I live out in the sticks in Scotland now. Clean air, few hundred yards from a beach. I'm able, being retired, to indulge myself in the hobbies I've always loved:field sports/natural history, walking etc.

Fair play to you mate and thank you, you could have just said "feck off ya nosy twat" lol

.......the other thing with Americans....haha...

....is their uncanny ability to advertise their presence. I live just outside a little town which is full of different nationalities, shit loads of Brits, Germans etc etc etc most of which you barely notice when sat in one of the local restaurants, that is, until the Americans walk in, it's instant "we are here!" Nearly as bad as an African on the phone.....haha...

Maybe I should move this to the 101 thread?

Mate the Brits and the Germans (and the feckin irish) are far worse here than the yanks.

Yet it's the same argument all the time.

Too much of one culture around another's home, causes friction ;)

.......the other thing with Americans....haha...

....is their uncanny ability to advertise their presence. I live just outside a little town which is full of different nationalities, shit loads of Brits, Germans etc etc etc most of which you barely notice when sat in one of the local restaurants, that is, until the Americans walk in, it's instant "we are here!" Nearly as bad as an African on the phone.....haha...

Maybe I should move this to the 101 thread?

Mate the Brits and the Germans (and the feckin irish) are far worse here than the yanks.

Yet it's the same argument all the time.

Too much of one culture around another's home, causes friction ;)

It's all good natured piss taking mate & easy.......;-)

I take the piss out of the Belgians & French (wife) most........I could do a 101 list on the Belgians & of course Brits abroad is funny as fcuk!

.....& the Welsh when I'm the UK....haha

• Like 1