No Place For The Kkk In America

Provided there is no incitement to violence,The Klan, in a supposedly free society, should have as much right to their beliefs as anyone else......

A banner that reads "Burn, nigger, burn" is no better or worse than one that says "Burn, Nazi, burn"......both were on open display in Charlottesville !

• Like 6

The KKK have been in America long before this current PC nonsense and will be long after people have come to their senses.

They werent doing to well on the documentary I saw the other day.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

Provided there is no incitement to violence,The Klan, in a supposedly free society, should have as much right to their beliefs as anyone else......

A banner that reads "Burn, nigger, burn" is no better or worse than one that says "Burn, Nazi, burn"......both were on open display in Charlottesville !

One is perceived as a born skin colour one is a taught belief. There is a difference.
  • Like 1

One is perceived as a born skin colour one is a taught belief. There is a difference.

So, provided we only threaten to burn someone based on their politics, there'll be no condemnation ?

So, provided we only threaten to burn someone based on their politics, there'll be no condemnation ?

I dont condone either, just saying one of the two is a choice.

America enjoys far more freedom of speech than we do

They're currently losing that at a rapid rate

Not really. The 1st amendment isn't going anywhere. There's a massive difference between free speech and driving a car into a crowd of people. Even polar opposites in opinion are in agreement on many aspects of the 1st amendment even when they disagree on everything else.

The KKK have been in America long before this current PC nonsense and will be long after people have come to their senses.

They werent doing to well on the documentary I saw the other day.

Global Klan membership is less than Shamrock Rovers average weekly attendance. They'll continue to stick around but their influence is massively overstated. They're a tradition that some people think is worth hanging on to. To say the Klan have any sway would be like saying that the cabinet consult with the THL general talk forum before every major debate...

• Like 3

The point I was making is they had a permit to rally

It was a legal rally or what ever you want to call it

The anti fa were trying to stop people attending a legal permitted rally

I'm still not clear on what happened with the driving the car into people

I have heard anti fa were attacking the car with bricks etc

Both sides here are morons

I've no dog in this fight

• Like 1

The point I was making is they had a permit to rally

It was a legal rally or what ever you want to call it

The anti fa were trying to stop people attending a legal permitted rally