North Korea.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:laugh:

It doesn't help when a president regularly talks utter shite on twitter & is rapidly losing all credibility. Fire & fury?? Is that going to be like the "biggest Amada ever seen......" ? Haha..

Posted Images

I think China will sort him out before the Americans do.

I can't remember another country threatening America like n.Korea have though not in recent history.

Talk's cheap. Money buys houses.

There are a number of theories floating about and the one I read that seems to make most sense to me is:

Kim Jong Un wants the "Nuc" so he will be taken seriously by the West / World as his country's on its knee's, he needs a negotiation chip and [he] thinks by having a nuc capability this will force the world to the negotiating table. He isn't liked and has seen what the West did to Sadam etc and is brickin it in case a similar fate is bestowed on him. The more Trump retaliates with "Fire and fury" rhetoric the more he is playing into KJU's hands. KJU is telling his people they are being threatened and he is their only saviour hence is popularity increases at home.

KJU needs to buy time to continue his devt of his Nuc capability and so the tit for tat slanging match needs to go on, its mostly willy waving, the only exception being that should KJU get his missile capability and he was stupid enough to launch an attack he would get it back in spades and then some which, would be the end of him, literally. So the willy waving needs to keep going for a while longer as he needs to carry on buying time to continue his development of his nuc capability.

Of course this is only one opinion and KJU could be completely off his rocker but I don't think so.

• Like 1

They'll do it if they have to.

I just hope the crazy b*****d doesn't start chucking missiles into the sea off Guam.

I wonder if a few of his generals have a contingency plan to reign him in :hmm:

...... Surely they can't all be as bonkers as him.

I just hope the crazy b*****d doesn't start chucking missiles into the sea off Guam.

What option would that leave you the yanks arent going to wait for the end result of a potential strike they will hit back and the shit could really hit the fan then.

What option would that leave you the yanks arent going to wait for the end result of a potential strike they will hit back and the shit could really hit the fan then.
That's the scary bit - I reckon NKs missiles would be shot down pretty quickly but, would there be a retaliatory strike?

Imagine the shit that could cause if everyones allies got stuck in.

f**k that.

People think because this has always been a game of bull shite there's nothing to worry about but things have changed now kju is on the brink of having intercontinental capabilities games just got real real if he carries on down this path its going to get messy .

• Like 2