Were Living In The Last Days......

A lot of people can be just carriers of such faulty genes without suffering any symptoms so there doesn't necessarily have to be a obvious link like in my case ...just some food for thought

Massive tangent from the thread, apologies, but we have a polygamist community nearby. They're carrying the markers of Fumarase deficiency. Until the 90's there had only been a dozen cases discovered worldwide. Two decades later and they're in the hundreds. These faulty genes are being inbred to other carriers and the resulting birth-defects are astounding. This wouldn't have likely been an issue under natural selection, hence the original number of diagnosed cases, but when you bottle neck the gene pool, through artificial selection they're finding you can only cheat nature for a few generations.

To suggest that there could be a link between sexuality and gene control is very interesting indeed.

So what has happened to evoloution these days chris? Theres so many genetic defects in the world, when did evoloution stop working?

If evoloution is true how come all these genetic faults have arisen, how come natural selection cant be seen or demonstrated?

Why is it that your trying to attach everything to evoloution,can no one take responsibilty for there actions these days chris, cmon man now your thinking your genes has something to do with sexuality haha

Its the natural order, there born like that, whens this shit gonna end.

I thought sexuality is determined by dna, x an y chromozones chris, or are you all for non binary tranny bullshit?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What two consenting adults want to do in private is none of mine, yours, or anyone else's business. Molesting kids should be dealt with harshly and punitively.   Would you agree that trying to stop

One thing that does worry me and thinking about it after what Welsh-red just said about society accepting and it becoming normal... you have to admit Francie has a point, when you look at Islamic and

Not sure how you're drawing the comparison, my friend.   One is about consenting adults. One is about attraction to children.

Posted Images

Because the article is stating there born that way, same as queers, so ones a mental order, but the other isnt?

We're all born 'a way,' mate, but I still don't understand how you can equate what two adults do in the privacy of their own home, against taking advantage of children.

You smoke copious amounts of weed, despite it's legality. You're not harming anyone. You were born that way but no one would consider you mentally ill.

Because its sexual deviancy plain an simple, no matter how much folk try to normalise it.

An no mate, i was not born a stoner lol i choose to smoke weed chris, oh an by the way its legal for medicinal purposes were im from

There is a genetic link to drug use so you may well have been born a "stoner" or perhaps just lonely? http://neurocritic.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/the-mental-health-of-lonelly-marijuana.html

Haha sandy youve lost it mate, people are born stoners now, thats what were talking about.

I have a great active family, work for a company, an own my own buisness aswell, recently qualified to be a lifeguard, now am going for my beach one aswell, me an the kids love the sea, so its handy to know.

See you an yer science faslely so called lol

Although mapping the human genome was a great achievement and a step in the right direction in reality it really does show how little we actually know ...there must be billions and billions of possible combinations of turned on and off genes. ...we haven't even scratched the surface on how everything works and there effects on other genes. It's like someone giving me a map of the universe and telling me to make my own way to zeta reticli :laugh:

• Like 2

Because the article is stating there born that way, same as queers, so ones a mental order, but the other isnt?

We're all born 'a way,' mate, but I still don't understand how you can equate what two adults do in the privacy of their own home, against taking advantage of children.

You smoke copious amounts of weed, despite it's legality. You're not harming anyone. You were born that way but no one would consider you mentally ill.

Because its sexual deviancy plain an simple, no matter how much folk try to normalise it.

An no mate, i was not born a stoner lol i choose to smoke weed chris, oh an by the way its legal for medicinal purposes were im from

There is a genetic link to drug use so you may well have been born a "stoner" or perhaps just lonely? http://neurocritic.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/the-mental-health-of-lonelly-marijuana.html

Haha sandy youve lost it mate, people are born stoners now, thats what were talking about.

I have a great active family, work for a company, an own my own buisness aswell, recently qualified to be a lifeguard, now am going for my beach one aswell, me an the kids love the sea, so its handy to know.

See you an yer science faslely so called lol

Yes genetics :thumbs:https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn2384-common-gene-mutation-linked-to-drug-addiction/

as to job etc perhaps for now :whistling::laugh:

Edited by sandymere

We're completely off topic now, so I'll leave it here...

oAnfA.jpg

Try to do more than 10 mins of intensive internet research before 'news' is posted. :thumbs:

Dont be taking it bad chris, lol it wasnt ment to be news, i was just letting folk know whats happening, i already knew this shit would happen, tells us clearly in scripture bud.

• Like 2

A lot of media on about these Western Elites running Satanic Paedophile rings. Blair saved a load of serving Labour MPs caught in Operation Ore,then all the Bushes were caught up in a scandal over in America that was swept away,as well as a load of European MPs.These twisted nonces are governing over us ffs,Icke was a laughing stock when he mentioned all this years ago in his books,another one he's been proved right on .

But surely you would agree that preventing them from offending is better than dealing with the aftermath? :hmm:

Of course the offending needs to be prevented,but letting the offenders off isn't going to prevent it or send out any kind of deterrent.All those caught offending need to be dealt with instead of getting away with it. Seems to be the "Elites" are a law unto themselves unfortunately. Edited by MickC

'We're in the last days'

I reckon that's what the Christians were shouting when they torched the libraries of Alexandria :laugh:

We can't survive as a group if we normalise,accept or venerate behaviour that isn't congruent with the propagation of it.

You won't see this sort of message being pushed in Africa,Asia or south America,'they' aren't attempting to objectively progress our society (even in an ignorant or misguided way) they're trying to destroy it.