An Arranged Marriage And An Honour Killing?

I have no real interest or liking for the royal family. (Sorry Scothunter). However I recently read an article in which the late Diana speculated that her protection officer (with whom she was alleged to be having an affair) was, in her words: 'bumped off'. I also read that Charles and Diana met only 13 times before they were married and that he chose her because she had the 'breeding' and was still a virgin.( It wouldn't do for the future king to marry somebody who had had former lover(s).)

Given the fairly common theory that Diana herself was bumped off by mysterious forces, I wonder if the whole sorry scenario was a case of an arranged marriage and an honour killing or two?

Not trying to upset anybody just interested in what others think.

Edited by jukel123

Keep hearing this word 'privileged' in relation to the royals....I'd say they are cursed not privileged. They may have money in some ways but you could live better having half a million and being unknown.

I don't believe conspiracy theories....the truth always outs....very few people in life can actually keep a secret, the idea that those 'at the top' have an influence to keep people quiet is just bollox

• Like 1

don't believe any of those bull shit theories.infact it's damn rude about our royal family.without them we'd just be a insignificant island.i'd happily pay more tax for them and we should all be proud of them.

when you read what the dregs of the dead beat society write about them,f***ing hell.you can't educate pork.