Anyone For A Shit Sandwich

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah the good old days - when you could set the lobby on fire and there was no fancy cladding to kill everybody

sounds exciting

derby is a horrid place,,,,not a patch on nottingham,,,,,

Posted Images

Decent shooting and archery shops in L'boro. And if I remember the country is nice around Charnwood.

Merlin archery? And the only good thing to come out of Nottingham is the A52 to Derby, lol.

Let's be right, the A52 doesn't go anywhere good either East or West out of Nottingham! :laugh:

:hmm: Except one village :laugh:
Villages not included. I like Bingham quite a lot too.
I worked as a screenprinter in Bingham, for a bit.
My work base is Bingham also :thumbs:

This was all hushed up a few years ago with all that went off in Rotherham with no conclusion to the story and tbh I have not eaten out of their establishments for years and being honest I used to enjoy a nice curry its a bit sad its now got to the point a lot of us do not want to eat in their restraunts.http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/probe-launched-into-claims-rotherham-curry-house-worker-spat-in-food-1-7465231

Edited by tatsblisters

This was all hushed up a few years ago with all that went off in Rotherham with no conclusion to the story and tbh I have not eaten out of their establishments for years and being honest I used to enjoy a nice curry its a bit sad its now got to the point a lot of us do not want to eat in their restraunts.http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/probe-launched-into-claims-rotherham-curry-house-worker-spat-in-food-1-7465231

Tbh that's exactly what I reckon they do a lot of the time which is why I haven't eaten in one of their filthy unhygienic shitholes for 20 years or more. That and the fact I won't give them one penny of my hard earned wages. It's no more than I'd do if they came to my house for a roast dinner. Not that they would for obvious reasons

Garths in Hendon mate,miss the place sometimes,nostalgia :thumbs:

Ah the good old days - when you could set the lobby on fire and there was no fancy cladding to kill everybody :laugh:

that is absolutely brilliant!!! Started my day with a good laugh ,cheers!