Bedlington Cross Staff ?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its already been done it's called a humpback whale.

why , why would you put something so alien into a bedlington , beddys have flat rib cages so they can get into tight place were as staffys have round barrel chests and have nothing in common with a be

I think strongstuff has got one

Posted Images

That's one ugly f***ing mutt lol

looks isn't everything chum some of the ugly stuff I had years ago was the best and I'm still with her now
Looks mean nothing in dogs I know ?? Or for some....women! As long as your happy lol
  • Like 2

I new a old fella that had a 3qbedy qstaff worked longnets Warren's and dropped to ground, and it wasn't a ugly dog in fact it was nice looking but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, looks are second to me, if a dog dos the job I ain't bothered as long as temperament is right and we should never forget bull blood as put a lot into most terriers over time and running dogs in fackt bull blood if used the right way can do and as done great things just look at the greyhound we have today and most terriers the Patterdale and plummer are just two also the kelpie,

I new a old fella that had a 3qbedy qstaff worked longnets Warren's and dropped to ground, and it wasn't a ugly dog in fact it was nice looking but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, looks are second to me, if a dog dos the job I ain't bothered as long as temperament is right and we should never forget bull blood as put a lot into most terriers over time and running dogs in fackt bull blood if used the right way can do and as done great things just look at the greyhound we have today and most terriers the Patterdale and plummer are just two also the kelpie,

There's bull in kelpies....?

There's bull in kelpies....?

Far as i no cattle men mixt sheepdogs such as Smithfiealds, heelers with bull terrier wich would b Stafford and then put dingo in the mix, Phil Lloyd wrote about this mix allso I believe Jeff brumel put bull blood from well none bull breeder to cattle dog to mix with his strain as at that time he could not get a kelpie from Australia, the bull collie is a well used x in Australia and New Zealand but old timers found them lacking so the dingo was put in the mix, I'm sure dave sleight or Phil would agree bull blood was in kelpies, as bull blood as been used in many breeds over time im not saying putting bull into some breeds and strains will help now but when the breed was created bull was of grate use to dog men of our past and without the bull we may not have a few breeds we do have, atb Jerry71

• Like 1

As far as I know kelpies are dogs from the UK with some dingo blood to suit Australian conditions,never heard of bull blood added.Cattledogs are almost half dingo blood,with English bull added at some time.They also tried English bull cross dingo as cattle dogs but turned out sheep and calf killers.

As far as I know kelpies are dogs from the UK with some dingo blood to suit Australian conditions,never heard of bull blood added.Cattledogs are almost half dingo blood,with English bull added at some time.They also tried English bull cross dingo as cattle dogs but turned out sheep and calf killers.

I thought the cattle dogs were crossed with dingo to make the kelpie, such breeds as Smithfiealds scotch collie bull were all put in the mix, and really alls I was saying without bull breeds we would not have a few breeds we do today