Cork White Terrier

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They look like old style russells, there is no set type. Smooth,Rough coated, Prick, drop ears, tall, short. What they share IMO is a history of working to a high standard. Kennels that keep a focu

There were several dogs in that era that came from the pound. Frank Lo...... dog Prince came from a pound through Lee in Dublin. A great terrier who was still working at 10 years plus in 83. He appe

TT,   This is just my opinion.   I'm sure if you go back through the lines from certain kennels you will find different types including a Glen and others. There is Fell (A John Park bred dog call

Posted Images

Cork whites,another money spinner? Bit like white lakelands,and the black fell,which suddenly became the patterdale,really? What next?

All those dogs are gifted between friends and any one who can get their hands on one can count themselves lucky. You couldn't be more wrong. You don't see those dogs for sale.
  • Like 1

Cork whites,another money spinner? Bit like white lakelands,and the black fell,which suddenly became the patterdale,really? What next?

don't know what your liking the post for Cooney when you've sold dog's in the past...jiggys right dd the dog's are in the hands of men who wouldn't entertain a Messer these white dog's are all over Ireland and money can't buy them Edited by Mixedgrill
  • Like 2

don't know what your liking the post for Cooney when you've sold dog's in the past...jiggys right dd the dog's are in the hands of men who wouldn't entertain a Messer these white dog's are all over Ireland and money can't buy them

I liked his post because he's right.

And you've told lies about me before and then apologized and then more lies and there you're at it again.

Now Mixedgrill I probably dug to a Cork terrier before you were born and definitely know more about them than you and most of the so called experts on here.

Did you know there's also Red fell in them ? That doesn't get mentioned.

When a few lads had them in Cork they were good but now they're everywhere and getting a bad reputation. I know one lad who got 4 from Cork and none worked out and I know of one bitch who came off after half an hour and was bred from.

Pictures can be misleading so before the English boys get all star struck you should tell them that Cork white terriers are often over 30 lbs weight and 18 inches tall so how can game get by them but it seems to be. It's even harder to believe when there's 2 of them in the ground.

The sooner the Cork terrier gets a bad reputation the better for the type because the messers will move on and the type will stay in the hands of the chaps who had them at the start, had them when they were good and will have them when the messers have forgotten them.

And some of these decent men are friends of mine.

And before anyone starts saying Cooney's ruined another thread it was the liar Mixedgrill who started it. I don't like replying to trolls who know nothing of working terrier but when they tell lies about me I have a right to respond.

That's all I'll say on the subject and Mixedgrill in future you and Saucey Scutters should reply to my PMs where I ask you to explain the lies, but you's wont because yous are yellow bellied curs.

• Like 2

I'd like to know more,did the men who bred them keep to type,as in their own standards,their origin,bred from what,how did they come about?and who decided cork whites? I keep and work my own strain of border,also if they are all over Ireland how can you be that sure you can trust everyone,I've gifted pups and found out they have been moved on,so now it never happens,lads I thought were mates,good luck to them,atb dd

don't know what your liking the post for Cooney when you've sold dog's in the past...jiggys right dd the dog's are in the hands of men who wouldn't entertain a Messer these white dog's are all over Ireland and money can't buy them

And you've told lies about me before and then apologized and then more lies and there you're at it again.

Now Mixedgrill I probably dug to a Cork terrier before you were born and definitely know more about them than you and most of the so called experts on here.

When a few lads had them in Cork they were good but now they're everywhere and getting a bad reputation. I know one lad who got 4 from Cork and none worked out and I know of one bitch who came off after half an hour and was bred from.

Pictures can be misleading so before the English boys get all star struck you should tell them that Cork white terriers are often over 30 lbs weight and 18 inches tall so how can game get by them but it seems to be. It's even harder to believe when there's 2 of them in the ground.

The sooner the Cork terrier gets a bad reputation the better for the type because the messers will move on and the type will stay in the hands of the chaps who had them at the start, had them when they were good and will have them when the messers have forgotten them.

And before anyone starts saying Cooney's ruined another thread it was the liar Mixedgrill who started it. I don't like replying to trolls who know nothing of working terrier but when they tell lies about me I have a right to respond.

That's all I'll say on the subject and Mixedgrill in future you and Saucey Scutters should reply to my PMs where I ask you to explain the lies, but you's wont because yous are yellow bellied curs.

I want you to listen Neil you've sold dog's end of chum,and also who gives a fuuk who's the oldes and more digging,by the way your line of terrier isn't the greatest many failures in it wonder is it the men who has them ??
  • Like 1

They all throw up failures whether there white dogs black dogs or red dogs no matter what line they or how closely bred they are or bred best worker to worker failures will crop up in them all.

Edited by chesney
  • Like 6

is there any glen of imaal in them?cousins of mine had a pair of terriers in early 90s-one looked like a border x russell(small,red broken coated,pointey ears)-the brother of him was like a russell coloured glen of imaal.