29 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Do cats extend claws on snow and it’s nowhere near as big as his hand .That’s back foot on front foot print but defo cat shape .

They will for grip here is one with its claws out for comparison ?

3A4D2FB4-3212-48E4-933F-C19FA657E255.jpeg

• Like 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

@Greyman crack on with your research it’s sparked an intrigue with me enough to get myself two trail cams for Christmas to set around a badger set I know and a hunt gate that allows a hare to escape every time I bump into it that is used enough between bottom two bars to look like there varnished im aware that hares an pheasants use the same but it will be interesting to see

if not seen anything myself know someone that claims to have would like to believe it possible believe hundred percent they were released 

the biggest statement for me that grasped my attention not alone to the area I’m from being part of it was a release of lynx with trackers and if that they bred out with that group to a already established unknown group this was also planned to be in the area regarding the comment 

all lands keepered round by me and sure as hell they wouldn’t post feck all on social media if they dropped something 

• Like 3
15 hours ago, Greyman said:

They will for grip here is one with its claws out for comparison ?

3A4D2FB4-3212-48E4-933F-C19FA657E255.jpeg

This looks to be a large dog to me mate .Check out the pic I put up for comparison .All cat toes fan out more than a dog which are tight footed .

Just my opinion mind .

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Knowing acey Norway, think he now has the halibut world record 

I figured Norway, shore caught do you think? 

9 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

This looks to be a large dog to me mate .Check out the pic I put up for comparison .All cat toes fan out more than a dog which are tight footed .

Just my opinion mind .

Stock photo, India, leopard, I would rather see a UK pic. 

1 minute ago, mackem said:

I figured Norway, shore caught do you think? 

Stock photo, India, leopard, I would rather see a UK pic. 

My comparison was for those who don’t recognise pug marks Mack .

If there are no big cats here then there are no uk pug marks only large dogs .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for you he says inspired by the video you showed me the other week and promptly disappears into his boat, comes out and hands me this which he just drew, what do you recon I,m absolutely gobsmacked, ?

41518339-519B-47AC-8DF9-AC80DA0D9CC9.jpeg

99FBDD66-DCAD-4C8D-B6A3-B8B624075133.jpeg

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Just my opinion mind .

As it’s a school day, cats toes spread and get longer with age mate, ?

19 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for you he says inspired by the video you showed me the other week and promptly disappears into his boat, comes out and hands me this which he just drew, what do you recon I,m absolutely gobsmacked, ?

41518339-519B-47AC-8DF9-AC80DA0D9CC9.jpeg

99FBDD66-DCAD-4C8D-B6A3-B8B624075133.jpeg

If he actually did that I'm very impressed.   Best I can do is paint a wall, I have no artistic flair at all.

:good:

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic