WEDGEY

Show Us Your White Dog's

this is a hunting dog, not comfortable apartment in your armchair,old school dogs,in my country and region are hunterer no 'show',you can tell that you have no idea of hunting dogs that live in the field hunting every day, where you live and hunt in Qatar, you never went hunting with dogs?? you've ever seen some 3-day-old dogs hunting in the field 7 or 8 hours a day??? Well I tell you, in my country Uruguay is hunted every day in hard places and brabing animals like European wild boar and you can stay 3 days in the countryside without coming home to sleep, sleeping in the trees men and but, layers you once heard it in a story or a book, here it is...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Terriero said:

this is a hunting dog, not comfortable apartment in your armchair,old school dogs,in my country and region are hunterer no 'show',you can tell that you have no idea of hunting dogs that live in the field hunting every day, where you live and hunt in Qatar, you never went hunting with dogs?? you've ever seen some 3-day-old dogs hunting in the field 7 or 8 hours a day??? Well I tell you, in my country Uruguay is hunted every day in hard places and brabing animals like European wild boar and you can stay 3 days in the countryside without coming home to sleep, sleeping in the trees men and but, layers you once heard it in a story or a book, here it is...

Tell us more about your hunting pal, any more pics???  There’s loads people here that would love to read about it👍

• Like 2

Apart from being dirty there’s fukc all wrong with that dog .....

• Like 3

1 minute ago, socks said:

Apart from being dirty there’s fukc all wrong with that dog .....

Fcuk the dirt. Tail was first thing I noticed, dog looks like it’s just had a hard day or 2 hunting to me👍

6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Fcuk the dirt. Tail was first thing I noticed, dog looks like it’s just had a hard day or 2 hunting to me👍

What’s wrong with it’s tail ? 

Looks too long too me, I knew a Russel with tail like that an it broke whilst bushing an took a long time to heal, that’s why I prefer them docked a bit shorter, but I not saying anything wrong with it, just that’s what I noticed first 👍

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Looks like a bull whippet type to me👍

I thought that ,dog looks ok to me ,if the photo was taken in the fellas living room though he might want to give it a once over with the vacuum .

• Haha 9

3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Looks like a bull whippet type to me👍

I thought it was a Russel cross 😳 might need new phone or a pair specs 😁

it's not Jr,it's bull terreir x Fox terrier wire x whippet, the tail is between the legs is scared to be tied up, this dog never gets tied up, it's free, as I said I'm old school, I don't bathe dogs, they come from tired hunting to sleep and the next day I don't like dogs that aren't natural I look for non-beauty hunting functionality in a dog, so you won't see my bathed dogs not anything similar, they're non-city country, and I don't want to offend anyone by my style of raising hard hunting dogs and not beauty, I hunt all that can be eaten, and pests, Cazo to dogs and firearms 

• Like 5

Just now, Terriero said:

it's not Jr,it's bull terreir x Fox terrier wire x whippet, the tail is between the legs is scared to be tied up, this dog never gets tied up, it's free, as I said I'm old school, I don't bathe dogs, they come from tired hunting to sleep and the next day I don't like dogs that aren't natural I look for non-beauty hunting functionality in a dog, so you won't see my bathed dogs not anything similar, they're non-city country, and I don't want to offend anyone by my style of raising hard hunting dogs and not beauty, I hunt all that can be eaten, and pests, Cazo to dogs and firearms 

Don’t need to explain yourself mate, thanks for info on dog can see the fox terrier now it’s mentioned, let’s hear about your hunts👍

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Astanley said:

I thought that ,dog looks ok to me ,if the photo was taken in the fellas living room though he might want to give it a once over with the vacuum .

Topic is show us your white dogs, not folks living rooms