Manchester Arena Bombs

It's all well and good being a humanitarian for 22 people in Manchester

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-civil-war-bomb-attack-children-dead-civilians-swap-bashar-al-assad-a7686241.html

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/mosul-us-air-strike-civilian-deaths-pentagon-latest-toll-a7755866.html%3Famp

Where the concert for these poor c**ts?

If a force was deployed onto the ground, disasters such as this would be diverted

• Like 1

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sorry mate but bullshit!!!   If this happened in Iran and it was a white Christian who did it, how many more would die under the eye for an eye shit you live under there? Why is it OK in your fu

Probably like many others ive shed a few tears and just not been able to get this out my head today i think ive done well to get back indoors without decapitating someone......what i am absolutely sic

Ive been saying the same for years......start making these people accountable for the animals they are bringing into the world......start making the Muslim community accountable for their own people w

Posted Images

Katy perrys one of the c**ts wanting more of them in. Tucked away in her 22 million dollar beverly hills pad with her body guards and chaufeers. Scum bag she is

Your right mate shes a f***ing looney bin, she wants more in, an that ariana grande girl is a f***ing s..g, her new song with that other s..g minaj, is about getting shagged so hard she walking side ways, who the fook would let there children listen to this filfth.

• Like 4

Katy perrys one of the c**ts wanting more of them in. Tucked away in her 22 million dollar beverly hills pad with her body guards and chaufeers. Scum bag she is

Your right mate shes a f***ing looney bin, she wants more in, an that ariana grande girl is a f***ing s..g, her new song with that other s..g minaj, is about getting shagged so hard she walking side ways, who the fook would let there children listen to this filfth.

Well said mate, I was shocked that anyone would take 7 or 8 year old girls to listen to that, I didn't know who she was until I googled her name and looked at a couple of music videos on youtube.

Well said mate, I was shocked that anyone would take 7 or 8 year old girls to listen to that, I didn't know who she was until I googled her name and looked at a couple of music videos on youtube.

Thats the music industry these days, warping childrens minds, taking away there innocence sublimly debauching there minds, i wont let my children listen to it, its f***ing vile mate.

Thats the music industry these days, warping childrens minds, taking away there innocence sublimly debauching there minds, i wont let my children listen to it, its f***ing vile mate.
no kid likes listening to songs of praise mun let them listen what they want

Hey buddeh im responsible for my children, an if i let them listen to that filfth an debauchery, id consider myself a bad dad.

There running around nearly naked tits out talking about getting ...... so hard they walk side ways, dirty little ..... they are, selling there bodies for fame an fortune.

Its there choice, but they wont be poisoning my childrens mind.

Whatever happened to a child innocence?

So answer me this would you be fine if your daughter dressed an talked an acted like these singers?

• Like 2

Hey buddeh im responsible for my children, an if i let them listen to that filfth an debauchery, id consider myself a bad dad.

There running around nearly naked tits out talking about getting ...... so hard they walk side ways, dirty little ..... they are, selling there bodies for fame an fortune.

So answer me this would you be fine if your daughter dressed an talked an acted like these singers?

I wouldent be happy if it was my little girls inspiration

i was pulling you leg mate I agree some of the songs are not for kids to listen to lol

i was pulling you leg mate I agree some of the songs are not for kids to listen to lol

Pheww i thought common sense was out the window there for a minute lol.

• Like 1

Pheww i thought common sense was out the window there for a minute lol.
in fairness its music for people whose i.q is a single digit-pop music completely gone to shite.
  • Like 1

Well....

Fkin bizarre the way this thread has thread has flipped and flopped.

Myself?...I'm selfishly thankful none of my extended family were affected, they easily could have been...

My heart weeps for the young girls, guys and parents that are no longer with us.

As for all the comments in relation to AG's lyrics and lifestyle...

No.

Not in my book, she's an entertainer, as soon as you lose that sight then you may as well sign up to sharia.

Long live the bee

• Like 2