Manchester Arena Bombs

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sorry mate but bullshit!!!   If this happened in Iran and it was a white Christian who did it, how many more would die under the eye for an eye shit you live under there? Why is it OK in your fu

Probably like many others ive shed a few tears and just not been able to get this out my head today i think ive done well to get back indoors without decapitating someone......what i am absolutely sic

Ive been saying the same for years......start making these people accountable for the animals they are bringing into the world......start making the Muslim community accountable for their own people w

Posted Images

Someone is going to have to fire the first shot, sound the rallying cry.

Any volunteers?

Thought not.

Was waiting on you saying this. For me as much as I hate seeing the British people being slaughtered my family come first and I wouldn't risk anything unless something happened to them. You post this nonsense all the time. Honestly just shut the fukk up. People post with wishful thinking but everybody knows they have too much too lose by doing it so geez peace ya helmet. Time and a place for it and this isn't it ya wee wanker
Surely if you believe the only way to save the country from the Muslamic hordes is violent revolution the best thing you could do for your kids is to get it started?

I say it to my leftist pals that bang on about revolution being the only solution too, if you actually believe folk are suffering and being exploited and it can't be fixed by the ballot box but only at the end of the gun why are you sitting on your arse and not actually doing something about it?

The best advice you can give to your 'mates'is to throw their lives away attacking random people. You come out with some stupid $hit at stupid times but in this thread you are more pathetic than normal.

Times are changing, slower than they should but powerful people are making things very difficult. The time may come for violence, I certainly hope not despite my blood boiling. As db described it so poignantly, I don't imagine it being a lot of fun, though if I was forced into this situation I would try my best to enjoy it.

I have never wanted violence with muslims or anybody else but something has to be done and it is liberal lefties like you and pathetic, corrupt politicians making it much more difficult than it should be.

He flew into uk from libya in past few days

That is insane how did that not get flagged by security services?

Libya is still totally unstable and it barely a functioning state and there are many thousands of islamist fighters no different to AQ or ISIS, there are bands of fighters roaming around, the oil refinery and storage facilities constantly get attacked and fought over. I wouldn't go back there any time soon and my friend who lives there said it was still bad.

Lol

Get a flight over with a load of them , dressing like a airgunner and being a f***ing liability In the hope of not getting captured or abandoned by another guy whose watched black hawk down too much....

Nah, leave the fighting to the professionals

Sounds like a good plot for a film on Movies4Men.

If anyone is single with no children, has six months to spare, and wants to fight ISIS on their own turf, there's always the YPG if they'll take you.

I doubt the THL regulars would be that popular with the Marxist YPG ;) There's been a few British leftists that have gone over to Rojava to fight with the YPG though, they formed the Bob Crow Brigade :D

• Like 1

Lol

Get a flight over with a load of them , dressing like a airgunner and being a f***ing liability In the hope of not getting captured or abandoned by another guy whose watched black hawk down too much....

Nah, leave the fighting to the professionals

If you had been at the airport this morning standing about like action man shorter, fatter brother I would have had to slap you about for being a f***ing cretin ! X

• Like 1

How can we exspect these soft mp private schooled c**ts who have probaly never even seen a good tear up let alone a beheading do anything. Everythings about holding hands and #prayingformachester bolloks .. the working class are going to have to do this. The peoples way. A revouloution is needed

Come on you must have found the poem touching? that combined with over a thousand tea lights ,must be classed as a weapon of mass destruction! Dont think well be getting anymore bother from the islamic scum anymore .

totally agree with your post,all those in power have not a clue about real life ,worse thing they've encountered,is not getting a parking space at waitrose !

• Like 2

Any man or woman who targets innocent people in a terror attack signs their families death warrant. That's the way it should be.

Edited to add anybody found sympathizing for terrorism signs their own to

Currently that's what it would take.

Homogeneous 1st world countries don't need such draconian laws on speech and expression to stop terrorism.

Any man or woman who targets innocent people in a terror attack signs their families death warrant. That's the way it should be.

Homogeneous 1st world countries don't need such draconian laws on speech and expression to stop terrorism.

last time we faced a terrorist threat in this country we ended up sat round a table with very scum that primed the bombs, mind that's after repeatedly saying that we 'don't negotiate with terrorists' so is it any wonder this lot fancy their chances? for a start there is more of them than the last lot and they a little more clued up and a fair bit more ruthless, cant see them settling for tea and cakes with the pm and pals

I dont understand how a dozen people are still missing? Surely you ring round all hospitals involved ,job done? I dont think the blast was that great that it vapourised people,so where are they?

last time we faced a terrorist threat in this country we ended up sat round a table with very scum that primed the bombs, mind that's after repeatedly saying that we 'don't negotiate with terrorists' so is it any wonder this lot fancy their chances? for a start there is more of them than the last lot and they a little more clued up and a fair bit more ruthless, cant see them settling for tea and cakes with the pm and pals

May has her own agenda,and these dead girls don't matter to her at all,if anything they're the excuse she needs.

She'll use their deaths to bring in even more legislation to censor, monitor and arrest us for even less reason.

She's had this planned for a long time.

From before she was PM,clearly a very dangerous woman.

• Like 2