Flat Earth

Lol told ya this be funny, well explained born, so there not high enough, goodman.

Do you have any grasp of the term relativity? LOL

Yes mate, doh

Then how come ya can't fathom that the ISS isn't high enough to get the diameter of the Earth in a single photo then?

Like I said, do the math.

We haven't had a camera far enough away for a single encompassing photo since the Apollo missions. For decades after Apollo all Earth picture were composites, until DSCOVR sent pics recently.

So the iss is 250 miles up in the troposphere, an it gets to 2500 degrees up there, how the f**k are they not fried, that temp is past melting point of the materials used to make the iss, can you explain this born, honest question mate.

Born doesn't need to explain it, NASA already have :thumbs:

https://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2001/ast21mar_1

• Like 1

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you lot want me to meet socks on the moon to prove this one, you had better start a crowd funding page, my transit only does 30 to the gallon but I will pick socks up on the way as I,ll be passing

Stop fuucking drinking in the morning man... ffs ?

Posted Images

Lol told ya this be funny, well explained born, so there not high enough, goodman.

Do you have any grasp of the term relativity? LOL

Yes mate, doh

Then how come ya can't fathom that the ISS isn't high enough to get the diameter of the Earth in a single photo then?

Like I said, do the math.

We haven't had a camera far enough away for a single encompassing photo since the Apollo missions. For decades after Apollo all Earth picture were composites, until DSCOVR sent pics recently.

So the iss is 250 miles up in the troposphere, an it gets to 2500 degrees up there, how the f**k are they not fried, that temp is past melting point of the materials used to make the iss, can you explain this born, honest question mate.
Born doesn't need to explain it, NASA already have :thumbs:

https://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2001/ast21mar_1

?

If you lot want me to meet socks on the moon to prove this one, you had better start a crowd funding page, my transit only does 30 to the gallon but I will pick socks up on the way as I,ll be passing him whilst trying to gather enough speed to get through the atmosphere

• Like 12

If you lot want me to meet socks on the moon to prove this one, you had better start a crowd funding page, my transit only does 30 to the gallon but I will pick socks up on the way as I,ll be passing him whilst trying to gather enough speed to get through the atmosphere

Cracker mate lol

Dont the bible tell us the earth is a circle, an god hung it on nothing? An the moon mentioned a few times?

It does mate.

Maybe nasa are trying to figure out how an old book knew such things

Yeah an alot of other things it says mate.

88 mph i think will do it

.............And 1.21 gigawatts :laugh:

• Like 3

I better tip the scrap off before we go then or were never getting airborne, i normally tootle along about 60, how long will that take to cover the 250,000 one way trip and also can we get wifi when we are there as I,d hate to have to pop back because I,ve forgot something, slightly off topic but relavent and funny is a film on YouTube titled when astronauts go mental or something like that and buzz aldrin actually sparks the bloke out because he keeps accusing him of falsely claiming he landed on the moon, I can't put a link up but if someone can it's worth a watch

I better tip the scrap off before we go then or were never getting airborne, i normally tootle along about 60, how long will that take to cover the 250,000 one way trip and also can we get wifi when we are there as I,d hate to have to pop back because I,ve forgot something, slightly off topic but relavent and funny is a film on YouTube titled when astronauts go mental or something like that and buzz aldrin actually sparks the bloke out because he keeps accusing him of falsely claiming he landed on the moon, I can't put a link up but if someone can it's worth a watch
Would that be a moon transit then ? :hmm::laugh:
  • Like 1

Yea i saw that video of the guy getting punched. Good on him.

Incidentally There a programme on tonight looks like it could be worth a watch,

The day the Dinasaurs dissapeared. 66million years ago. How time flies eh.

• Like 1