Dogs Or Bitches.

I only keep bitches and I get on with them well. I haven't had a dog for about 5 years but the couple I had were more stubborn and head strong. Could just be the breeding though and not nessescarily the gender. I haven't had enough of each to compare really. I've seen some very good dogs and bitches working.

I won't have a dog now simply because I've got 3 bitches and it would be a nightmare having a dog about when one came in season.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bitches dont piss up the back of your strides

Always thought the same about bitches being loyal and maturing quicker,but kept a dog back and he's just the same loyal . Kept a bitch this time and she is no where as mature at her age as her mothe

As the terriermen say "a doggy bitch" is the dream , I've heard that bitches have more fire but I just click more with bitches

Always preferred dogs just think they tend to turn out better on average in my own experiences, but a good bitch is worth its weight in gold iv kept a bitch back out of the litter iv bred fingers crossed she makes the grade, I had a small red bitch a while back runt of her litter the rest of the pups all made 25" and above she made 23" yet she was as hard as any dog iv ever owned, I'd say most Bitch are less stubborn too

males every time, work them when ever you want, not like bitches where couple times a year they break down. regards being loyal , can only speak of my own 2 male dogs there are very loyal, and no prob to keep very quite dogs at home. suppose depending , on the x and its sire and dam temp, male dogs are norm bigger/stronger ,type dog people say bitches temp norm are sensitive/ calmer than a male , but both my male dogs are sensitive and calm temp, so no difference there. Yeh deff a male dog , with any type x or any breed of dog worker or pet . !

Always preferred dogs just think they tend to turn out better on average in my own experiences, but a good bitch is worth its weight in gold iv kept a bitch back out of the litter iv bred fingers crossed she makes the grade, I had a small red bitch a while back runt of her litter the rest of the pups all made 25" and above she made 23" yet she was as hard as any dog iv ever owned, I'd say most Bitch are less stubborn too

did you get the last pm, i sent ?

Dog or bitch it can only take what's in front of it and you'll always get the odd one that's pua shit but that's the dog game for yeah. I keep and have always kept both and if it jacked you've obviously picked the wrong dog or bitch tuff shite.

although the best all round lurcher i worked which belonged to my dad was a bitch i prefer dogs, no hassle with seasons and just generally a bit stronger built and can handle a knock better. once you get that bond a good dog is a loyal as any bitch imo

Always thought the same about bitches being loyal and maturing quicker,but kept a dog back and he's just the same loyal .

Kept a bitch this time and she is no where as mature at her age as her mother was .I think it comes down to the individual dog ,so I'll just pick the one I like, from now on,and not limit myself to either dog or bitch

• Like 3

I prefer bitches to dogs there easier to train,more submissive,try to please their owner more,not chasing bitches,not constantly sniffing dog scent,not pissing on everything.As for heat cycles, mine are so highly driven that being a bit calmer and steadier when in season is not a bad thing and hunt even better.Thats my lurchers,my Russell bitch is a nasty cnut on or off heat.