Joshua V Klitschko

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Havent looked through all these posts i skipped through a load having nearly pissed my pants laughing so much so apologies if i repeat anything already said.....the thing a lot of folk just cant seen

the only thing better than that aj win,,,,is cushty's posts on here...

Joshua has a lot of holes in his game he lacks knowledge and ring education,he never boxed as a kid so hasnt got all those small and sometimes silly experiences we all keep in the back of our mind for

Posted Images

Watching wilder..it he looks OK until he is finishing.. when everything is kept nice and straight he looks good, but he gets very carried away if he sniffs a finish and opens up so much there is no style at all...

Infact he looks a bit of a twat lol

• Like 3

Furys crap and its just his size and he has nothing else ??? A good few fighters these days are around the size of Fury but they have never been undisputed Champion. So being 6'9" automatically qualifies a fighter to be undisputed Champion ? lol Fury can box,move,mix it,get up off the floor, and is good enough to dethrone the reigning undisputed Champion in his own back yard. He may not be a big puncher and sometimes his tactics not fan friendly but his shots keep the opposing fighters attention and hes stopped plenty fighters as a pro.Joshua and Fury are both British but two different types of fighters and to be fair to both they have done really well in this sport,that is why we all want to see them fight each other. Joshua needs a few more fights to extend his experience and Fury needs a few fights to get himself sorted/accustomed to the game again after his time off.Joshua has been active where as Fury has not,at this stage a few tune up fights are more critical to Fury at the moment than to Joshua. I cant see them fighting till at least late next year and that's if Fury gets his licence back and is able to get back to a level to compete again and they are both able to stay unbeaten . Ive mentioned it before but if they ever do fight it would be monumental,and easily surpass the 90k attendance from the other night.

Edited by MickC
  • Like 3

Furys crap and its just his size and he has nothing else ??? A good few fighters these days are around the size of Fury but they have never been undisputed Champion. So being 6'9" automatically qualifies a fighter to be undisputed Champion ? lol Fury can box,move,mix it,get up off the floor, and is good enough to dethrone the reigning undisputed Champion in his own back yard. He may not be a big puncher and sometimes his tactics not fan friendly but his shots keep the opposing fighters attention and hes stopped plenty fighters as a pro.Joshua and Fury are both British but two different types of fighters and to be fair to both they have done really well in this sport,that is why we all want to see them fight each other. Joshua needs a few more fights to extend his experience and Fury needs a few fights to get himself sorted/accustomed to the game again after his time off.Joshua has been active where as Fury has not,at this stage a few tune up fights are more critical to Fury at the moment than to Joshua. I cant see them fighting till at least late next year and that's if Fury gets his licence back and is able to get back to a level to compete again and they are both able to stay unbeaten . Ive mentioned it before but if they ever do fight it would be monumental,and easily surpass the 90k attendance from the other night.

Good post, nice to see someone who knows what they're talking about. ?

Edited by DogMan85

Who are these other 6 ft 9 heavyweights mate ?....not digging you out i just genuinely dont know.

I dont think anyone has said Fury is crap you dont become a pro fighter by being crap whatever size you are........but on God given talent and ability ( which will be what it will be regardless of size ) i dont think he would even be British Title level as a 5 ft 10 " middleweight......as an example John Ryder has more pure boxing ability,better punch delivery,punch accuracy and variation in his little finger than Fury has in his entire being yet he,s never even won a British Title !

Who are these other 6 ft 9 heavyweights mate ?....not digging you out i just genuinely dont know.

I dont think anyone has said Fury is crap you dont become a pro fighter by being crap whatever size you are........but on God given talent and ability ( which will be what it will be regardless of size ) i dont think he would even be British Title level as a 5 ft 10 " middleweight......as an example John Ryder has more pure boxing ability,better punch delivery,punch accuracy and variation in his little finger than Fury has in his entire being yet he,s never even won a British Title !

if they ever get it on, when ever that may be, and AJ can improve with every fight he as, he will like ive always said he will KO Fury 100% , and when that does happen Fury will leave the sport , both fighters will make alot of money from it, and AJ will go on to remain Heavyweight champ of the world for a long while, his age,power,experience , will keep there :yes: Fury will go back to that lifestyle he came from . :yes:

if they ever get it on, when ever that may be, and AJ can improve with every fight he as, he will like ive always said he will KO Fury 100% , and when that does happen Fury will leave the sport , both fighters will make alot of money from it, and AJ will go on to remain Heavyweight champ of the world for a long while, his age,power,experience , will keep there :yes: Fury will go back to that lifestyle he came from . :yes:

Your mad fury will jab and run for 12 rounds and I be surprised if aj even lands a glove on him for 12 rounds

Aj will run him down and beat him down lol

for about 3 rounds then his mouth will be like a basking sharks at feeding time, then fury will pick him off

lol,,,your dreaming kid,,,,hes just done 11 rounds,,turned on the gas and got the ko,,,

• Like 1

watched the fight again last night, Joshua knew just what he was doing once he got into trouble, that's the time a lot of fighters get found out, especially when they at heavyweight, he copped for a good few tidy punches off Wlad and got through and got his second wind to come on strong and win, lesson learned first time around in real time, tests don't come much harder than a true great having the night of his life

Wlad weren't the greatest defensively when he first won the championship but change of trainers and more experience led to his domination of heavyweight boxing, think we likely too see the same again in AJ, I doubt Fury will be able too handle him, he wont be able too keep out of his way and I don't think he has the punch to finish Joshua, where as Joshua deffo has the punch to finish Fury, shame its gunna be such a long time until it happens

watched the fight again last night, Joshua knew just what he was doing once he got into trouble, that's the time a lot of fighters get found out, especially when they at heavyweight, he copped for a good few tidy punches off Wlad and got through and got his second wind to come on strong and win, lesson learned first time around in real time, tests don't come much harder than a true great having the night of his life

Wlad weren't the greatest defensively when he first won the championship but change of trainers and more experience led to his domination of heavyweight boxing, think we likely too see the same again in AJ, I doubt Fury will be able too handle him, he wont be able too keep out of his way and I don't think he has the punch to finish Joshua, where as Joshua deffo has the punch to finish Fury, shame its gunna be such a long time until it happens

true , AJ was gassed because , he turned it on in that round , dropped Vlad , and Vlad got up and dropped AJ . So it was combination of being hit hard and his use of energy , and it took him as you say couple rounds get his 2nd wind finish Vlad . Fury not a powerful puncher for a man of his size AJ knows so, can go round nice and easy following Fury 12-15 rounds AJ fit powerful bloke.All what will happen like above will close down Fury get in closer with his range then Fury will drop 100% of that, like said Fury wont go toe toe with AJ noway ,Fury knows AJ power . what i will say if Fury can score more points ,by hitting AJ then yes he can beat him true, but wont happen AJ team know this , so there get or try to get him to get in quick with his KO deff :yes::yes:

Gnash

I said a good few Heavyweights around the size of Fury now not others at 6' 9".Some fighters as you know Gnash have buckets of god given Talent and never get a World Title,Bomber Graham springs to mind. Its like when there are lads in gyms who are awesome but never produce it in the ring when it counts and others who don't look anything In the gym but can really turn it on when it comes to fight time when it matters.

Fury and Joshua are miles apart in terms of them fighting let alone a fight between them even taking place and look at the interest alone already being drummed up.Joshua would have to ko Fury to win no way he would outpoint him,Joshua has the power to ko him no doubt ,but could he even get to Fury and stay with him for 12 rounds ? Both are British fighters from completely different backgrounds and im not fussed who would win if they ever did fight but it seems people love to lavish praise on Joshua but not so much love for Fury and what hes done as a boxer .

Edited by MickC