This Should Be In Every School

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very good -     http://www.(!64.56:886/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.(!64.56:886%2FChannel4News%2Fvideos%2F10154717292226939%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560

You sad bastarrd

He looks like a old hippy but he would get my vote for headmaster of the year

The head teacher looks like something out of mad max, but kids need more than just the 3 R's to develop, they need real world skills, and outside interests other than sitting glued to their I-phones 24/7 I had a hot air balloon flight at dawn this morning and had the chance to chat to a Thai woman who learnt to fly at the age of 14.Get the kids out, dirt under their fingernails, fresh air in their lungs, birdsong in their ears instead of f***ing headphones pumping out crap.

• Like 2

I'm all for teaching kids a few life skills away from the books . If doing this kind of thing gives the kids a bit more respect for their teachers then great, and no surprise if it converts into better exam results. Don't think it's realistic though for every school. What's needed is for schools and teachers to be given tools to administer punishment and retain discipline.

I'm all for teaching kids a few life skills away from the books . If doing this kind of thing gives the kids a bit more respect for their teachers then great, and no surprise if it converts into better exam results. Don't think it's realistic though for every school. What's needed is for schools and teachers to be given tools to administer punishment and retain discipline.

I am glad you were not my teacher or principal in school! I can guarantee I would have put more effort into my studies if it meant a bit of time in the field and I am sure nearly all the kids would have been the same. Tbh I find your choice of words quite disturbing.
  • Like 1

I am glad you were not my teacher or principal in school! I can guarantee I would have put more effort into my studies if it meant a bit of time in the field and I am sure nearly all the kids would have been the same. Tbh I find your choice of words quite disturbing.
"Disturbing"..., really? Maybe you think it's fine for kids to swear at, spit at and assault their teacher, and totally disrupt and destroy another kids education? Or is that all the fault of schools because they never taught them to dress and cook a pigeon?
  • Like 1