This Should Be In Every School

I'm naturally cynical, so I checked out some of the headteacher's claims. Hs school does not get the best results in the area. Four schools in the area are considered by Ofsted to be 'outstanding'. Fairclough's school is judged 'good'. Two fifths of pupils get free school meals according to Ofsted not two thirds as Fairclough stated. According to the Ofsted report, clay pigeon shooting takes place 'occasionally'. ( When the cameras are there?)

The guy struck me as a poser. I hope when he grows up he'll look back at himself running round on a quad ( which he presumably bought himself from school funds) whilst pretending to be Atilla the Hun and be very embarrassed.

The first rule of shooting safety you should teach a kid is to NEVER point a gun at anybody. Yet the clip starts off with the viewer looking down the end of a twelve bore. I would hope too that if my kid was taken fishing by his school he would wear a buoyancy jacket. A lot of excited kids and deep water can quickly end in disaster. That isn't wrapping children in cotton wool, it's just common sense.

You sad bastarrd
Looking into something rather than taking it at face value doesn't make someone sad
Yes jukel has some good points but he is a sad bastarrd for only pointing out the negatives, surely even the biggest cynic on a hunting forum could have found at least one positive. Sad bastarrd...

I think he was just pointing out the flip side.......jukel getting all excited about kids gutting pigeons would surely of just been reiterating everyone else?

I think he had a point about the headmaster...;-)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very good -     http://www.(!64.56:886/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.(!64.56:886%2FChannel4News%2Fvideos%2F10154717292226939%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560

You sad bastarrd

He looks like a old hippy but he would get my vote for headmaster of the year