Dogs Shot Dead By Police

American bulldog types by the looks of it!

They look a bit smaller on the other picture,probably just mongrels with a bit of anything with 'bull' in the name.

So, American bulldogs then :laugh:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd like to more facts before properly drawing a conclusion but, on the face of it, it seems fair enough.   ....... Dog owner didn't secure his dogs adequately, dogs got out, they got over excited

Even more responsible would be if he didnt walk a " really funny " dog in the local park !   I never understood why folk with aggressive dogs wanted to mingle with every day dog walkers i always use

always feel for these dogs I really do, just cos the wrong tosser bred em and sold em to the wrong tosser they end up shot dead, what a waste, its litter brother likely sat in a house being some famil

Posted Images

if it had of been me id of shot the idiot that had them,its not the dogs its the crack pots that have them for a symbol look at me look what ive got dogs i cant control the police had to protect the public and take the dogs out,dogs like that can do a lot of damage

• Like 4

It's right in the middle of paki town....A once proud British area decimated. Seriously it's grim round there. Any way that's off topic...Did anyone​ see the video? The police had about 12 shots, cars and people everywhere, it's amazing no one was injured. Police should carry a shotgun for animal dispatch. I can think of three other incidents where the police made a mess of shooting escaped cows/bulls within a few miles of this incident.

It's right in the middle of paki town....A once proud British area decimated. Seriously it's grim round there. Any way that's off topic...Did anyone​ see the video? The police had about 12 shots, cars and people everywhere, it's amazing no one was injured. Police should carry a shotgun for animal dispatch. I can think of three other incidents where the police made a mess of shooting escaped cows/bulls within a few miles of this incident.

seen them make a right cock up of shooting a cow that escaped from Kendal auction mart! Took 5-6 shots with a rifle before it fell over and the vet finished it with a bolt gun. Bloody cow running round the cricket field with half its head hanging off! Don't no why they didn't just stick one in the engine room! Seemed they really wanted a headshot?

seen them make a right cock up of shooting a cow that escaped from Kendal auction mart! Took 5-6 shots with a rifle before it fell over and the vet finished it with a bolt gun. Bloody cow running round the cricket field with half its head hanging off! Don't no why they didn't just stick one in the engine room! Seemed they really wanted a headshot?

Yeah that's standard....They won't take advice. Had a cow on local motorway, police shut both lanes, farmer was there with police in his pick up, he had his .243. armed police wouldn't let him shoot it even though it was safe on a banking. Took police 12 shots with semi auto sub machine gun things they carry.... Heckler and kocke?

Another time they shot one with a pistol...More or less told farmer to fck off when he tried to advise where to shoot it....They shot it between the eyes and it ran off up the road, unlucky really as cows normally drop even if they are shot high....Must of been really pumped up....And cops under pressure really don't take criticism well lol

• Like 3

Not saying they weren't but why every time theres a dog attack does the news say pitbull type did it regardless what dog it is. Lazy journalism, I think the news should only report facts an if they don't know the breed just say a cross breed or mongrol they shouldnt just say pitbull type cause it's easier for them f***ing pricks it really pisses me off.

always feel for these dogs I really do, just cos the wrong tosser bred em and sold em to the wrong tosser they end up shot dead, what a waste, its litter brother likely sat in a house being some families pride and joy best pal scenario, poor animals have no choice every step of the way, the owners need hammering into the ground vile too keep a dog and have no control over it whatsoever couple that with the level of stupidity to take said dog in a pack into a public place, people like that have no place on this earth, yet they get too draw breath again but not the dog who had no choice

• Like 7