Quiet Tonight

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello hello...... must be on my best behaviour sisters, don't want the big, bad bosses to exile me again now do we.......   If you want sparking out PM me..... ???

Looking to get a pup sent over to Ireland. If I get one my mates to call u enough names dogman will u bring the pup over or is it to far?

Freddie sent me this end of night pic from his last lamping trip he asked me to post it to prove he's bang at it     Pre ban of course

Posted Images

Im sure theres lots differences between me an you haha we can ping pong them back an fro all night if ye please??, but like i said in other post, im done with that pettyness haha im still getting abusive texts an calls on last guy, i offerdd you to pop in an borrow some camping gear years ago on ye way past to scotland, offer still stands, camping, gear, brew, walk with dogs, its all one to me, im not the hiding type

Stop talking bollocks either commit to something or dont !...........i get sick of you flexible thinkers with your half challenges ive had loads from people on here from " next time im down in London " to " next time your up this end of the M11 ".....i even had a gypsy bloke pm me with one of these youtube call outs then as soon as i gave him a time and place he,s never come back on the forum again since !!

What are you talking about the offer still stands to borrow some camping gear/brew/walk dogs ? is that secret code for something ?.......listen pal if theres a wall in front of me im not the sort to go over the top or around it i,ll go straight through it and let the chips fall where they may ....so if you have something to say to me then commit to what your saying and say it clearly ?

No challenges here, why would there be? I simply said id offered you to pop in an borrow some gear, and i did. An said if ye ever up this way again ye can gladly pop in an have a brew or a walk or whatever, have a chat face to face an put face to a name, shake of a hand an look each other in eye, like guys used do before interner haha an then ye see i just yer average guy that likes a bit hunging an a laugh haha no code needed or used.
That's nice,its good to be polite and i totally agree with you......but A,i have no idea who you are your name is not familiar to me at all either now or when i did that trip so as far as im aware we have never had any issues......and B,what has offering to lend me some camping gear got to do with this topic.

You,ll have to excuse me getting slightly abrupt in my last post but it felt like you was taking an attack posture with me and i had absolutely no clue why.

Iv had umpteen usernames gnasher, dottydoo, hotmeat, reddawn an now this one bein most recent, i have been banned a few times, i think its cos im scottish haha never had any issue's with me, or i you, not that i know of anyway. I mentioned the camping as i had a different username then, as like iv said this web malarky is quite easy to take things wrong way, and obviously i have diff user name now, but i stay in catterick an told you i often take kids away for few nights here an there, and had a load a gear here you could have used, as id said youd be best to travel light an i had spare water filters an decent meals you could have had, im sure ye pmd me after that aswell about my lad using nunchucks haha you told me about a guy, ye once knew who was champion at them so we could look him up.

Like i said i only mentioned this so you had idea who I was even tho its new name, and the offer to come here is open to almost all known folk off here, iv even had few newbies aswell, i am or got nowt special mate, just got bit decent hunting here an love dogs so much so id take almost anybody out just to see em graft haha an could drink tea an talk dogs all day haha

i think you just a trouble maker :laugh::thumbs:

Im sure theres lots differences between me an you haha we can ping pong them back an fro all night if ye please??, but like i said in other post, im done with that pettyness haha im still getting abusive texts an calls on last guy, i offerdd you to pop in an borrow some camping gear years ago on ye way past to scotland, offer still stands, camping, gear, brew, walk with dogs, its all one to me, im not the hiding type

Stop talking bollocks either commit to something or dont !...........i get sick of you flexible thinkers with your half challenges ive had loads from people on here from " next time im down in London " to " next time your up this end of the M11 ".....i even had a gypsy bloke pm me with one of these youtube call outs then as soon as i gave him a time and place he,s never come back on the forum again since !!

What are you talking about the offer still stands to borrow some camping gear/brew/walk dogs ? is that secret code for something ?.......listen pal if theres a wall in front of me im not the sort to go over the top or around it i,ll go straight through it and let the chips fall where they may ....so if you have something to say to me then commit to what your saying and say it clearly ?

No challenges here, why would there be? I simply said id offered you to pop in an borrow some gear, and i did. An said if ye ever up this way again ye can gladly pop in an have a brew or a walk or whatever, have a chat face to face an put face to a name, shake of a hand an look each other in eye, like guys used do before interner haha an then ye see i just yer average guy that likes a bit hunging an a laugh haha no code needed or used.
That's nice,its good to be polite and i totally agree with you......but A,i have no idea who you are your name is not familiar to me at all either now or when i did that trip so as far as im aware we have never had any issues......and B,what has offering to lend me some camping gear got to do with this topic.

You,ll have to excuse me getting slightly abrupt in my last post but it felt like you was taking an attack posture with me and i had absolutely no clue why.

Iv had umpteen usernames gnasher, dottydoo, hotmeat, reddawn an now this one bein most recent, i have been banned a few times, i think its cos im scottish haha never had any issue's with me, or i you, not that i know of anyway. I mentioned the camping as i had a different username then, as like iv said this web malarky is quite easy to take things wrong way, and obviously i have diff user name now, but i stay in catterick an told you i often take kids away for few nights here an there, and had a load a gear here you could have used, as id said youd be best to travel light an i had spare water filters an decent meals you could have had, im sure ye pmd me after that aswell about my lad using nunchucks haha you told me about a guy, ye once knew who was champion at them so we could look him up.

Like i said i only mentioned this so you had idea who I was even tho its new name, and the offer to come here is open to almost all known folk off here, iv even had few newbies aswell, i am or got nowt special mate, just got bit decent hunting here an love dogs so much so id take almost anybody out just to see em graft haha an could drink tea an talk dogs all day haha

Bought a tear to a glass eye that...

:lol:

• Like 1

Bought a tear to a glass eye that...

:lol:

Should hear it in person haha

Well I think your next username.

After the racecourse event.

Should be.

Shergar.lol

• Like 1

So dogfox wanted to get into baws knickers lol.

and Haiddheliwr seemed keen enough to do the same lol.

I hang my head in shame King lol. Hook line and sinker lol. No offers of proposal though mate or begging for a bunk up lol. Next time a female posts on here I will be giving it a wide berth the Knight in shining armour coming to the maiden's defence is long over I am glad to say ATB
Lol im sorry pal :D I was tempted to tell you in the first message but I couldn't risk getting busted :D hope you see the funny side now and no real harm has been done :D if I'd of pulled it off i was going for bigger fish on here anyway but I fcked that up with my avatar :D
You sticking with the name Jo from now on then lol

Wasn't Dogfox 'punished' partly for the pms he sent 'jo' lol. For comedy purposes alone he should be allowed back on

Yes i agree pal, i wound him up on purpose so he should be allowed back on :D

He will be back posting @ 02:54 PM today. In fact he is on line at the moment.

TC

Wasn't Dogfox 'punished' partly for the pms he sent 'jo' lol. For comedy purposes alone he should be allowed back on

TC

I can picture him now.

Polishing and cleaning his keyboard of dust.

And clicking his fingers like a piano player.

While staring at the wall clock.

• Like 4

It's gonna take him 2 hours to personally respond to everything that's been said about him over the last few days

And a week driving round the country lol
I've heard that he's had 3 extra large fuel tanks fitted to his car.

2 for the car.and 1 for hand steeping only.

• Like 2

TC

I can picture him now.

Polishing and cleaning his keyboard of dust.

And clicking his fingers like a piano player.

While staring at the wall clock.

Add a paragraph or two :D

The clock reached 02.30PM on the hunting life's clock (is it right or wrong ffs) and dogman couldn't hold back the bubbling testosterone that was erupting inside him like never before. As his computer had been blocked he simply went upstairs and stole his little sisters ipad and had read the last few nights escapades in bed, alone and angry with no way of responding to the criticism he was receiving at the hands of the thl vultures circling his lifeless account. He was tired. Tired of the whole thing going so wrong. Tired of hearing "rangers will be back". Tired of reading a general talk section that took life so serious now compared to only a mere few seasons ago. Tired of no one understanding it was all a joke and he never meant any of it, it was just turning 16 had hit him hard. Anyway 02.54PM was fast approaching so dogman went downstairs, grabbed some milk and cookies and prepared himself for his return to the hunting life, a big move for anyone not old enough to buy cigarettes. As the clock struck 02.54PM dogman was pressing the log in button, he thought his journey was complete but unfortunately....

I enjoyed that baw lol.

You can't leave us now you are hooked lol.