She sound be aloud to hold her precious referendum tomorrow as the majority of working scots are pig sick of it and it would be kicked into touch once more for another once in a lifetime vote the third in five years . she knew by asking to hold another vote when westminsters busy with Brexit that they would say no and give her time to drum up support which looking at the polls she badly needs

joe wake up shes a one trick pony and only spouts pish about a referendum whats she doing about job loses and companies leaving scotland if it gets independence ?

SOD ALL she has a agenda get her name in the record books as the minister that got scotland its independence what ever the cost

as a member of the eu, we would be in a good position to attract the companies who will be leaving london.. atleast you got a new bridge for the next two years of work :victory:

I actually agree with you Joe ...Scotland could attract a lot of business from the rest of the UK post brexit but I think you are failing to see the bigger picture you see it as a good thing but in reality it probably won't be ....you have a small population incapable of filling all these new jobs so immigration will be your only choice and because there willing to do more for less it will stagnate wages and push nativs out ...in effect you won't be getting independence of any sort you will be selling out for coin and have little control over the things that really matter ...I wish you could see how things have turned out here in the Midlands why do you think we have voted out? To take our country back even at the risk of a economic hit its worth it...i garentee you within 5 years when you feel like stranger in your own lands when you see that actually things haven't got better with all this new industry that you have no control over that infact they have got a lot worse and the old Scotland you knew is long gone you WILL be full of regret. ..this isn't rhetoric mate its experience speaking :thumbs:
  • Like 1

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is it still democracy if you loose again, its you lot that pissing on democracy cos you don't like the answer, now had it gone the other way, would you allow them another vote against your majority, n

Don't worry chaps, if this one fails there'll be another go in a couple years.   "Once in a generation"...... f***ing rabbit generations!

Posted Images

Is there any part of Scotland that has seen a huge increase in immigrants

my pal sent me some videos from Glasgow and yea its increased since I last up their and if they did get in the eu there will be more, think it will be UK building a wall next lol but hey ho it wont be happening anytime soon so worry not

Aberdeen last week it was like little poland but with the pound dropping and less oil work some will drift off home we went up one side of the country had a stop overnight where we fancied and came down the other side of the country and all the waitress and bar staff where foreigners

we get our independence there gone so is most of the labour to the fruit farms , Some Perth , Coupar angus farmers are already worried the number coming to work her are already dropping

cmon lads, if another country was telling england you cannot have a mandated democratic vote, what would yous do??

we are entitled to our vote, to have the choice.. this is the kind of thing many people died for

cmon lads, if another country was telling england you cannot have a mandated democratic vote, what would yous do??

we are entitled to our vote, to have the choice.. this is the kind of thing many people died for

You had your vote you silly boy, I personally wish we could have another so that I don't see that Wee Rat ever again on the News.

What bit of you've had a vote don't you understand?.

You had your vote you silly boy, I personally wish we could have another so that I don't see that Wee Rat ever again on the News.

you never really answered the question

there is a mandate for it, democracy.... do you understand?

What companies will be leaving London?

Llyods is moving jobs to Brussels and JP Morgan is looking at moving hundreds of jobs to Dublin. No doubt more companies will be following but I can't see them choosing iScotland over the other already established financial centres in Europe.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/live/2017/mar/30/pound-ftse-markets-calm-brexit-lloyds-of-london-brussels-german-inflation-us-gdp-business-live

maybe mate, heres an old one, things have changed abit since, stil some good points, an irish economists views

there is a mandate for it, democracy.... do you understand?

is it still democracy if you loose again, its you lot that pissing on democracy cos you don't like the answer, now had it gone the other way, would you allow them another vote against your majority, nah I doubt nor would sturgeon, whats the point cos every time we made a choice them that lost ie the minority would have to get their way until it changed, that's the way no progress is made, just going around in circles

are you lot stupid enough to listen and believe to the people you vote into power? do you honestly think sturgeon cares more about Scotland than she does abut herself, her career,or impressing the bigwigs? do you think her aim is in line with what is good for the common man? if you do your more deluded than I see you as now, they are all dishonest too the man, regardless of which party they from, they simply do not care about us mere mortals, well until they want or need our vote or too fleece more tax out of us to cover their pal the bankers screw ups

she is only carrying on like this as her paymasters will do anything to destabilise 'our' nation in an attempt to stall coming out of Europe which is every politicians nightmare, even UKIP who against being in Europe, look how brexit effected them they now defunct not one seat held, and most on her last election told us all UKip would be running the gaff lmao, hell even the government who gave us th chance to vote stay or leave did not want too actually leave, why cos its a massive loss to whoever in power, ist the ultimate excuse too ignore what the people who vote for you want, its also a massive black hole to put all the cash they spend/steal with little or no accountability, the Eu itself was never about helping the common working man in Europe,, even if it was sold on that basis initially, it was set up to make trade more profitable and countries government having the excuse of European rules being at blame when people see thru the scams, it also allowed cheaper labour too flood in so again the rich factory owners etc can profit even greater, its the ultimate get out of jail free card for politicians and a great retirement fund for the likes of the war criminal blair and co.

• Like 4

What a shame the numbers coming in are dropping maybe the snp should concentrate on ensuring all the Scottish lads claiming dole get themselves along too the jobs they leaving open then eh

It's getting them lads to do it. Where I'm from, the local fruit vege industry has been supported by migrant labour for over 30 years, of course now it's dominated by it. Relying on local labour to fill those jobs is a non starter mate.