• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is it still democracy if you loose again, its you lot that pissing on democracy cos you don't like the answer, now had it gone the other way, would you allow them another vote against your majority, n

Don't worry chaps, if this one fails there'll be another go in a couple years.   "Once in a generation"...... f***ing rabbit generations!

Posted Images

if it was true and we owe you and you richer than us then we would of never let you have a referendum in the first place now would we? and if you got shirty and managed to get us out I'm sure that we could take it off you at will if we chose too, not that it will ever come too that

Mush don't worry about them its like parenting, sometimes your children become spoiled , simply cos we choose to indulge their whims as its easier than telling them straight , sometimes though we have to show tough love to unruly spoiled children, let them have their way and spank them when they screw it up alone, or simply just pay them lip service until said spanking required,

The facts and figures are easy too manipulate, jesus I would not trust one word out of parliament be it English or Scottish if my life depended on it, we all getting lied to whilst the government makes sure there buddies in business get too profit from every situation possible to the max, the man in the street want see a penny of that extra cash no chance

• Like 1

Joe, what was the percentage of the vote for independence from the 16 and 17 year age groups.

Who, I might add should never had a vote in the first place, another wee snp ploy.

i cannot remember the %s but its true there was more support from the younger generations, if the over 55/60 vote was removed scotland would have gained independence in 2014

they will have a vote again, and eu citizans thanks to the greens

It would also apply then that if the 16/17 yr old voters who lets be honest were only brought in to shore up the leave vote were discounted you would have been well and truly gubbed.

Joe, what was the percentage of the vote for independence from the 16 and 17 year age groups.

Who, I might add should never had a vote in the first place, another wee snp ploy.

i cannot remember the %s but its true there was more support from the younger generations, if the over 55/60 vote was removed scotland would have gained independence in 2014

they will have a vote again, and eu citizans thanks to the greens

It would also apply then that if the 16/17 yr old voters who lets be honest were only brought in to shore up the leave vote were discounted you would have been well and truly gubbed.

those young yins are older now, there will be more armed with blue paint and claymores come the next indyref, the question is, like the under 55s, will they support yes...

Joe -- fact Scotland is NOT A MEMBER of the EU the Uk is the member not some tin pot economy like Scotland that make a country like Greece some sort of rich super state

Pm you topper

Chris

Joe -- fact Scotland is NOT A MEMBER of the EU the Uk is the member not some tin pot economy like Scotland that make a country like Greece some sort of rich super state

Pm you topper

Chris

tory mp recentlysaid Northen Ireland would have no problems joining if they unite...

She sound be aloud to hold her precious referendum tomorrow as the majority of working scots are pig sick of it and it would be kicked into touch once more for another once in a lifetime vote the third in five years . she knew by asking to hold another vote when westminsters busy with Brexit that they would say no and give her time to drum up support which looking at the polls she badly needs

joe wake up shes a one trick pony and only spouts pish about a referendum whats she doing about job loses and companies leaving scotland if it gets independence ?

SOD ALL she has a agenda get her name in the record books as the minister that got scotland its independence what ever the cost

Of course I can't prove 100% that Spain, Belgium and Holland don't want you in the EU, but if you're basing your hopes on the fact that it might only be 90%., then it's a big gamble, don't you think?

At the end of the day, regardless of how well Scotland would or wouldn't do out of the UK, you have these minor hurdles to cross first:

1: You'd have to be allowed to have "once in a generation" referendum.

2: You'd have to win said referendum on the second time of trying.

3: The countries above would have to make a sharp u-turn in their opinion of Scotland.

If all the above worked out (which I seriously doubt) would the people who voted to stay in the Union be allowed a third referendum because they didn't like the result? Or is it only Nationalists who are allowed to do that? Would the SNP whining bitches in Westminster vote to make themselves all unemployed?

If the above didn't work out, would Sturgeon shut her stupid fat mouth and let the UK get on with more important stuff?

Why cant we have a "like" button for Mods :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1

She sound be aloud to hold her precious referendum tomorrow as the majority of working scots are pig sick of it and it would be kicked into touch once more for another once in a lifetime vote the third in five years . she knew by asking to hold another vote when westminsters busy with Brexit that they would say no and give her time to drum up support which looking at the polls she badly needs

joe wake up shes a one trick pony and only spouts pish about a referendum whats she doing about job loses and companies leaving scotland if it gets independence ?

SOD ALL she has a agenda get her name in the record books as the minister that got scotland its independence what ever the cost

as a member of the eu, we would be in a good position to attract the companies who will be leaving london.. atleast you got a new bridge for the next two years of work :victory:

What companies will be leaving London?

Llyods is moving jobs to Brussels and JP Morgan is looking at moving hundreds of jobs to Dublin. No doubt more companies will be following but I can't see them choosing iScotland over the other already established financial centres in Europe.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/live/2017/mar/30/pound-ftse-markets-calm-brexit-lloyds-of-london-brussels-german-inflation-us-gdp-business-live