Having A Affair

Your right king only a fool would do such things to there wife an kids.

joseph must of felt a right cnut when god put mary up the poll.

Is it worth it really pete, destroying your family, getting turfed outa house, setting a very bad example for your children, i mean what kind of dad would you be if you done it, im not judging anyone else, this is jmo, i would never let my children down like this, all for a jump, my family an my kids future means a hell of a lot more than a f***ing ride of a slapper.

Who said anything about a ride off a slapper the title says having an affair not having a bunk up............no of course its not worth it nobody sets out to destroy their own family but things happen,people change,situations change......people fall in love elsewhere it happens it doesnt make you a bad father.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sadly it's party of the instagram look at me look at me world   A prime example is Cheryl Cole , married twice , bairned to a lad ten years younger than her   If she wasn't a popstar she'd be ou

No good mate. Ive been with my wife for 17yrs.married for 15yrs. I'm not interested in all that affair nonsence at all. I don't talk to nearly every member of my family because they've gone down th

I used to get amongst every bird that I could lay hands to when I was a young man and f**k me did I make a pig of myself, then I met my mrs and that was me......18 years I have been married and nothin

If you are the type of lad to go out and get your leg over.

Then the next day look your missus and kid in the eye then then that's up to you.

But some lads have to much respect for there wife's to do such a thing. If I over heard a lad bragging about doing such things when his missus and kid is in the house then I know what I would think of him.

A fecking prick.

I dont know any lad who brags about making mistakes......but i do know lads who whinge and moan their way through middle age because they settled down far too young and havent experienced much in life......does that command respect ?......personally i cant stand all that sleeping around stuff a birds gonna have to have a lot more going for her than being physically attractive to get my full attention and thats because like many other chaps you get all that slipping into anything that moves stage of life out the way when your young............unfortunately some people get things arse upwards and do things in the wrong order but we all make mistakes......in my experience the only people who dont make mistakes are either liars or boring b*****ds.

• Like 9

Anyone who believes Jo R is a female then be very careful if you go to Thailand!

Talking from experience? What makes you think I'm not, women like banter to lmao x
If you was a real woman, youd be busy in kitchen
Up at 7 with kids and had dinner cooked by 11 hun. Now off out with my lurcher pup for a nice Sunday afternoon walk on our small holding x
You look like a nice sort, but that picture in no way proves what you are packing downstairs.

So what do you suggest Jo does to prove otherwise Snake? Not that she has anything to prove ?
My suggestions would not be an appropriate way to talk to a lady...
  • Like 1

If most of you cant be trusted to stay true to your birds-then I couldn't trust you with a dog or to keep your mouths shut if shit hit the fan.

What a bizarre outlook......so if your mate tells you is having an affair you wouldnt trust him not to turn qe on you or nick your dog ?....... yet if he is having an affair but hasnt told you about it he,s staunch and solid ? :D ....... ive got pals who have been absolute c**ts in loads of areas of life except where it matters and thats why they will always be my pals.....stone me i cant believe how snobby some folk are even to their own mates !

• Like 1

Anyone who believes Jo R is a female then be very careful if you go to Thailand!

Talking from experience? What makes you think I'm not, women like banter to lmao x
Up at 7 with kids and had dinner cooked by 11 hun. Now off out with my lurcher pup for a nice Sunday afternoon walk on our small holding x
You look like a nice sort, but that picture in no way proves what you are packing downstairs.

So what do you suggest Jo does to prove otherwise Snake? Not that she has anything to prove ?
Feel free it's only the net x
Haha I am just joking around, I won't change my personality because I am behind a key board. Most people were faithful before you got on here lol you are a cat amongst the pigeons!

Feel free it's only the net x
Haha I am just joking around, I won't change my personality because I am behind a key board. Most people were faithful before you got on here lol you are a cat amongst the pigeons!
Lol well i never started it x
I am not complaining, you are good fun.atvb.
  • Like 1

Humans arent monogamous IMO.

Funny though this subject, my mate has just started a little something, I actually think its gonna be good for him, wish he werent using me as an alibi so much though LOL

Ffs for a site full of ugly cnuts and virgins theres a lot of loyal blokes on here i bet if the girl with the evil ferrets put it about she would get some amount of pms but me id follow a rat up a drainpipe but sadly for me the only bit of strange i get is when i have a wank in somone eles room.

Lol

Guest Ronny

Had a 10 month affair few years ago.thought I was bullet proof .eventually had to come clean.lost both of them.car.house and most my savings.lived in a flat with f**k all.happy again now.still have a wondering eye.but never chase any skirt.saying that if it was on a plate.I would take sum stopping .as they say a standing prick has no conscience.

• Like 2

My Mrs treats me like the prince I am...Tea on the table every night, coffee in bed every morning, kids looked after, spend weends away hunting regular, regular sex .....An affair couldn't possibly be better than what I've got. I'm not bragging Iv just spent long enough with the wrong person in the past to know I'm now with the right person

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 4

If most of you cant be trusted to stay true to your birds-then I couldn't trust you with a dog or to keep your mouths shut if shit hit the fan.

What a bizarre outlook......so if your mate tells you is having an affair you wouldnt trust him not to turn qe on you or nick your dog ?....... yet if he is having an affair but hasnt told you about it he,s staunch and solid ? :D ....... ive got pals who have been absolute c**ts in loads of areas of life except where it matters and thats why they will always be my pals.....stone me i cant believe how snobby some folk are even to their own mates !
nothing to do with being snobby gnash-I have my own moral code that I follow-if it don't sit well with me what others do then I will distance myself from them-watched friends and family members cheat and never ends good-atb dc

I have an English mate who is an absolute disgrace! Judges any married person for talking to a woman but flirt with anything with a heart beat. He's been married twice and divorced both times for playing up. He gets on tinder and what not and every woman is 'the one' never a dull moment with him but he has every vice known to man and I am sure he will invent a few more before he is done!

The woman I lost when we first met she said no affairs if you do that's it over,, I said ok but I am a flirt,, all was well for a year then I started seeing this blonde 24, I was 33, a years affair and I felt awful, I told my women as it got me sick.. I walked away but we tried to work it out and somehow stayed together for the next 16 years, tried so much harder and totally loved her,,, are we still together? No the damage was done. If you have affairs then you can't feel sorry for yourself, get caught then pay the price .

• Like 2

I was with my ex for 9 years, messed about with numerous other women & honestly never contemplated marriage or kids for a second.

Got together with my wife & married within 5 months, with 2 beautiful children to follow soon afterwards.....

I know I'm incredibly lucky to have what I've got, it doesn't get any better for me. So any messing around now is strictly with my right hand....;-)

• Like 1

Interesting thread lads and lasses... I've done my fair share of messed up stuff over the years, played about and at times believed that the grass was always greener. I've learnt from my mistakes (I've made many), I guess I just hadn't found the right woman. I was with someone for 4 years in an attempt to make it work for the sake of my son, finally ended the relationship and now I am in and out of court to see him. Now older and wiser in my 30's would I ever do anything on my current girlfriend? Not in a million years, absolutely worship the girl and the ground she walks on and could never do any better than her.

• Like 3