Shots Fired Outside Parliament

I watched that programme on BBC this morning. Big questions i think its called.

Trundled out the usual muslim mouth pieces sittin there smug as f**k debating this attack in london.

And as usual in a round about passing the blame back into us. Condeming the far right more than that b*****d who killed those people!

Getting away with it aswell cz he knows they have to watch how they respond in case god forbid they upset the muslim community!

Even chanel 5 news last night. News reader yesterday some tart dressed in the headgear giving us the news. Another ploy by the media to try and convince us all is good in the UK and muslims are not so bad. Ive never seen her reading the news before.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KHAN SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE!!!!!   He's a fuucking treacherous Musl1m piece of shit.

" fight "....what fight ?.............you call driving a car into people who have no idea whats going on a fight ?.....i call that basic everyday cowardice.   If someone barged their way into my hou

he has so many multiple personalities that when he threatened to kill himself the police looked at it as a hostage situation

Posted Images

DB is a Shiite Muslim, he has no more legitimacy commenting on the extremist Sunni Islamism that is the problem the west faces than anyone else, he is more hated than Christians and maybe even Jews.

I'm not saying you shouldn't listen to his opinions but he does not represent every Islamic group just like I (as a Catholic) don't speak for all Christians.

His opinion is no more valid than yours or mine.

p.s No offense DB ;)

Those who hate muslims want them out of europe.. only ww3 could provide the opportinity

I just want to clarify again, I don't hate muslims, especially as individuals. I want them out of Western countries simply because they cause too much trouble and that is not going to change. I actually think in the long run kicking them out or helping them migrate to islamic countries would be better for decent muslims too, because as you say if it comes down to war things will be much messier.
Hope the country will have foxes to hunt lol

I think if ww3 was bout islam and mass persecution of us and deportation dont be surprise if israel side with us.. more then usa or uk gov or communist inthink israel will side with us

Edited by AXUM

Those who hate muslims want them out of europe.. only ww3 could provide the opportinity

I just want to clarify again, I don't hate muslims, especially as individuals. I want them out of Western countries simply because they cause too much trouble and that is not going to change. I actually think in the long run kicking them out or helping them migrate to islamic countries would be better for decent muslims too, because as you say if it comes down to war things will be much messier.

I think if ww3 was bout islam and mass persecution of us and deportation dont be surprise if israel side with us.. more then usa or uk gov or communist inthink israel will side with us

I find that strange, but certainly not impossible. I hope you are right!

I think you are an Idiot!

• Like 4

My guess is this, and it's only a guess......you will never see numbers reduced back so that indigenous population can thrive again because life all comes down to a customer base.

No politician is going to reduce the tax take to themselves or the revenue to their corporate mates......ever!........it makes much better financial sense to just let people die.

I mean, in the grand scheme of things, a few thousand lives here or there don't really matter.

It is imho the reason we never dealt with the IRA even though we knew full well who all their top boys were......it would have upset the yanks and the relationship with America is worth too much money.

My guess is this, and it's only a guess......you will never see numbers reduced back so that indigenous population can thrive again because life all comes down to a customer base.

No politician is going to reduce the tax take to themselves or the revenue to their corporate mates......ever!........it makes much better financial sense to just let people die.

I mean, in the grand scheme of things, a few thousand lives here or there don't really matter.

It is imho the reason we never dealt with the IRA even though we knew full well who all their top boys were......it would have upset the yanks and the relationship with America is worth too much money.

You can kind of see that desperate need to keep the 'special relationship' now. Genuine question : Do you think trump would have been invited this year for the full fanfare royal visit, if Brexit had never happed?

You can kind of see that desperate need to keep the 'special relationship' now. Genuine question : Do you think trump would have been invited this year for the full fanfare royal visit, if Brexit had never happed?

It's not something I had given thought to if I am honest mate.

All I will say about Trump is that he has the whole status quo working against him, he is pretty much alone against the world........if people want real change ( and I'm not saying Trump is the messiah but he may be the catalyst) then they can't stand by and see if he sinks or swims.......they have to get stuck in behind him and make life awkward for the people who want things to stay the same.

One bloke, even the most powerful in the world, can't do it alone.

• Like 3

It's not something I had given thought to if I am honest mate.

All I will say about Trump is that he has the whole status quo working against him, he is pretty much alone against the world........if people want real change ( and I'm not saying Trump is the messiah but he may be the catalyst) then they can't stand by and see if he sinks or swims.......they have to get stuck in behind him and make life awkward for the people who want things to stay the same.

One bloke, even the most powerful in the world, can't do it alone.

Yeh my point wasn't really so much about Trump, but May......hearing her manage to shoe horn numerous 'special relationship' in a few sentences sounded a bit desperate, post brexit. I don't blame her of course, but I doubt the exceptional invite for a first year president would of happened without brexit.

I am a cynic though :-)

DB is a Shiite Muslim, he has no more legitimacy commenting on the extremist Sunni Islamism that is the problem the west faces than anyone else, he is more hated than Christians and maybe even Jews.

I'm not saying you shouldn't listen to his opinions but he does not represent every Islamic group just like I (as a Catholic) don't speak for all Christians.

His opinion is no more valid than yours or mine.

p.s No offense DB ;)

No offence taken but I know more about Isllam the divisions theConflicts and themiddle East situation than you . I have first hand experience and knowledge also I am Syed which means islamic history is directly my family history so my comments are certainly more valid than most.

At the end of the day all these attacks are carried out by Muslims..... From un educated to the highly educated

Its not one or two attacks or even ten or twenty its hundreds

So any one of them could suddenly get the calling

Nothing to do with illegal wars , invasions ,political decisions ,over throwing Sovereign Governments, Hatred ,Predjudices. All the turmoiland strife has ignited without a spark and tinder and its the Muzzies responsible for all .Was it the Cork or the Belfast Muslims who caused the 1916 uprising that led to a civil war in Ireland. When were the Folk i the 3rd world subjugated along with Africa America oh it must have been the Muslims. Did the Muslims ignite the Hundred year war with France. Study History its a great leveler as it has a habit of being truthfull
You're at it again, they have their reasons obviously but it's no excuse to go and kill innocent civilians. Go and fight in the battlefield instead of running down old men.

No one said it was a reason but its certainly a contributing factor towards raicalisation . As for battle fields I certainly dont need some one whos probably never even visited one never mind fought on one telling me what i should do.
I don't care, all radicalisation should be squashed immediately no questions asked. Give over with yaslef Rommel, don't try and kid me you're a battle hardened vet when you can't walk a field with ya dogs.

You comment on things you have not even got a clue about even dogs and you dont even own one. LOL
I'd say my knowledge is about on par with yours, I very much doubt you've b

I don't have to have a dog on to know yours are not much cop, I wouldn't be buying Iranian anytime soon.

poor poor guy you havent got a clue about the day of the week your a joke.

That much of a joke you poo poo'd your pants a few year ago when I gave you a call.

LOL :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Your 30 some thing a big lardy with a back problem, mouthy to boot, im 67 with a heart problem i would still back me you plankj :yes: . I rang you dick. .

Edited by desertbred

Im starting to think its better for my kids to be christian or atheiest for their survival.. not safe to be muslim anymore

What kind of Muslim are you ? afraid of what ,? Whats the worst that can happen you die better to Die as a Muslim than as a Muttahid You would deny the Legacy of your Father and GrandFather your family must feel really proud of you if they read your comment. if a man lives a life as a coward and bows to tyrrany and terror then may be his life is over .anyway,

Edited by desertbred

Im starting to think its better for my kids to be christian or atheiest for their survival.. not safe to be muslim anymore

What kind of Muslim are you ? afraid of what ,? Whats the worst that can happen you die better to Die as a Muslim than as a Muttahid
This is the problem people have had with AXUM in the past, he changes his story and ideals all the f***ing time...he doesn't seem to know what he is! Edited by daveee88
  • Like 1