Moral Of The Story Is?????

I used to hunt with nick and I can assure you he didn't have a pack of Russell's he had griffon vendeens, hairy French bassets,he did however run two pit bulls with his pack.

Better add this was a while ago but he only had the odd terrier about him at that time.

Well he wrote the above statement..About someone he knew that I said was a load of bollocks
Sorry mate, so it is someone nick knows who has the Russel pack? Well I agree with you it is a load of cobblers

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There seems to be a tendency with a few lads in certain clicks,that can't stand the thought of a 'nobody' getting out and having half decent digging dogs without having had to lick/muff arse for them

Bloody hell Lads I just posted about what someone stated ...I said the mans a $ucking idiot if 15 terriers went to ground and pushed something and I stated something as he quoted they bolted all and

Posted Images

Most people who hunt foxes over here just wan't them flushed for staghounds or guns.Probably why russells are a lot more popular than black terriers.I can't run any other dogs with my russell bitch as she's a jealous b*****d.A pain when I wan't to do a bit of ratting.

A guy who ive known for years (only ever hunted with him once when he was whipper in with a hare pack) now has a pack of beagles with either a couple of teckels or fox terriers, cant remember which although his dad lives beside me and often got a teckel in the kennel. Anyway, he only hunts fox, runs them to ground and bolts with the little dogs, a few to ground he's not bothered.

He dont like digging, so ive never took him up on an invite.

Is the moral of the story don't buy a russell coz you need 15 to bolt 1 fox

Not all Russell's, I dug a vixen couple weeks ago after a black dog hit the net! Not the first time I've done it either! Done it regular with the dogs dam!

Have you not had about 15 culls with black dogs lol

Take ya socks off and count to 1 as that is the number of culls dim wit

Now now boys,summers coming relax and don't get ate up...If it don't affect you then don't lose any sleep over it...jealousy will eat you up like a mother flucker...have a rest from here may do you the world of goodatb dc

• Like 1

Firstly the bitch was the only one pts on advice of vet and the man who gave her on medical grounds tea pot is still going strong and yes Joe was a retard but is living a good life bushing rabbits and killing rats with out his bollox so still only the 1 cull in my book and the little lawnmower bitch has been dug 17 times this season just past she is now 18 months old so she good enough for me mate atb Lee

Bloody hell Lads I just posted about what someone stated ...I said the mans a $ucking idiot if 15 terriers went to ground and pushed something and I stated something as he quoted they bolted all and that something was in a stop ????????The moral of the story is in (MY) eyes if true the man was a £ucking idiot end of...No need to start that old chesnut about white against coloured ..Shite in all colours Kennel blindness is a terrible thing

• Like 7

Iv seen boys fall out over jealousy over dogs a few times lurchers and terriers games rife with it, as for the old black n white chestnut iv saw more shite blacks than I have whites ! A lot of dog thefts I would say jealousy plays a part in..... Many lads had dogs stolen off folk they brought on there own yards .... A good few I bet

• Like 2

There seems to be a tendency with a few lads in certain clicks,that can't stand the thought of a 'nobody' getting out and having half decent digging dogs without having had to lick/muff arse for them lol-I'm so glad I can only fill one hand with trusted genuine lads that I trust and enjoy the craic with-they all live at least 130 miles from me bar the one lad.I'm not a people person so suits me just fine-when your names in other folks mouths it only brings trouble imo.summers on its way and no doubt the back stabbing and thefts will carry on like they do season after season.atb dc

• Like 13

Spot on DC,keep a low profile and a few good mates

You hit the nail on the head.

The same thing with a pub. Spend the night in 1 shouting you will soon have trouble come your way.

But spend the night in 1 standing quietly at the back.and no trouble will come your way.

There seems to be a tendency with a few lads in certain clicks,that can't stand the thought of a 'nobody' getting out and having half decent digging dogs without having had to lick/muff arse for them lol-I'm so glad I can only fill one hand with trusted genuine lads that I trust and enjoy the craic with-they all live at least 130 miles from me bar the one lad.I'm not a people person so suits me just fine-when your names in other folks mouths it only brings trouble imo.summers on its way and no doubt the back stabbing and thefts will carry on like they do season after season.atb dc

Spot on dan couldn't agree more it's funny how the green eye monster changes people even when you known them a long time atb rt

• Like 2