Walshie For Mod Father

When has martin shot a three year old in the head?

Come on mate, you are more clued in than that.......he green lighted that attack on Warrington we both know it!

Bomb, gun.....what's exactly is the difference other than the cowardly c**t planting the bomb don't have to see his work up close!

Wilf seriously get a grip, you sat by an let your gov blast an bomb there ways to riches, right now you elected politicians, who the british public voted for, are killing thousands upon thousands of innocent men women an children, all for money, ffs

You sitting idly by an letting this all happen, how many children do you think your bombs have killed, in recent years, thousands upon thousands.

This is your gov your elected officals, who you vote, who are doing this,for oil money, etc

There not wanted in any of these countries, but still you try an put me in a corner over martin, who was a man, a civillian, who took action an stood up against your gov, an army, cause they murdered innocent people on our streets for f**k all, just cause were irish.

Your occupying army in ireland, are still here, bitter as f**k, as usual towards the irish, in our own f***ing country.

Its sad that innocent children an woman men died in our troubles, i dont condone it at all.

You moved to ire cause the muzzies are coming, ffs

We had a full blown army attack invade our land, youl never understand until it happens to yous, which i never want to happen.

Martin done what he had to do in a time of persecution, an brought us to were we are now, you dont even know the half of it ffs

Give it a rest ffs

Are you some sort of spastic?

That version of history is like something my little girl would write

"Then the man did that to the man over there and the man over there went to see another man who said thank u very much "

Your mentally deficient Francis

Stiff your clueless arent you.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would never be a fair vote, Moxy will close the thread if it's not to his liking

And just so we know what we are talking about, little Johnathan Ball (above) was 3 when he was blown to bits in Warrington.......my youngest little lad is 3......he don't see any wrong in the world...

They reckon the IRA planted it.

Posted Images

Francie, for a start mate I don't support the British government on lots of things if at all........they dont represent me.

However, when British troops go to a place to do their job they are putting themselves in harms way........even bomber pilots take the risk of being shot down.

Even then British soldiers will work tirelessly to save enemy casualties, giving them as much care as if they were their very own.......not doing as I watched one woman say once on the Creggan estate that she would watch a young British soldier die in the street and be happy to do it.

What they ARE NOT doing is putting a bomb in a bin to slaughter innocent shoppers on a Saturday and standing well out of harms way while little tots get blown to bits.

If they were there would be national uproar.......in fact there would be world uproar.

There's simply no honour in it no matter how you try and dress it up.

• Like 2

Francie, for a start mate I don't support the British government on lots of things if at all........they dont represent me.

However, when British troops go to a place to do their job they are putting themselves in harms way........even bomber pilots take the risk of being shot down.

Even then British soldiers will work tirelessly to save enemy casualties, giving them as much care as if they were their very own.......not doing as I watched one woman say once on the Creggan estate that she would watch a young British soldier die in the street and be happy to do it.

What they ARE NOT doing is putting a bomb in a bin to slaughter innocent shoppers on a Saturday and standing well out of harms way while little tots get blown to bits.

If they were there would be national uproar.......in fact there would be world uproar.

Wilf you just dont get it do you, aww poor troops invading another country for money an oil, they shouldnt f***ing be there, full stop.

Your the one trying to dress things up, im being truthful, your trying to cover dress up your gov an troops actions, while trying to belittle me ffs, the provos never invaded anywere, there in there homeland defending it from tyranny from a forgein force.

Do you not understand that?

Its a f***ing sin that children were caught up in the crossfire of it all, it was war, but they got the gov to the table, an got peace process happening.

Youve never been here an neither has most of the clowns on here, you havent a clue what happened, it wss f***ing warzone.

You have admitted you fleed england cause of muslims, what would you do if the irish or french invaded your land, an done what the british army an goverment done to the irish.

Would you take up arms an fight back????

An thats to all other muppets on here, would you fight againt it or would you be a coward?

Your on here giving jo cox the one two, more or less telling us she deserved cause she wanted an let muslims in your country, an a few backed you up.

Its hypocritcal bigtime thats what it is.

Im fed up with this shit from muppets who pretend there goverment are angels, f**k away off

• Like 2

When I was Ireland which was over 4 years all told my job was to stop terrorist attacks FROM BOTH SIDES to stop protestants and Catholics killing each other ... to try and help the people of Northern Ireland live a normal life ... I didn't want to be there but that was where I was sent ... as a soldier you don't have a choice you just get on with your job ... fukc me I spent months looking after mcguiness and Adams houses ... that's right Francie the army you hate were keeping them terrorists safe at night ........

And when Bernadette devein , go knee caped in 1973/4 I think , guess who guarded her in RVH Belfast from the opposing side

Doing what I was told

• Like 1

Dogman im not the keeper of catholics, i could sit here an ryhme of all sorts about huns, but i dont want to, im just putting my side across, like it or lump it.

The same can be said for the other folk on here.

Dogman im not the keeper of catholics, i could sit here an ryhme of all sorts about huns, but i dont want to, im just putting my side across, like it or lump it.

The same can be said for the other folk on here.

Yeah an i understand there point, an were there coming from, but there not understanding were im coming from.

Lads honestly there were no winners in the troubles. Nothing only heartache and murders on both side. It's not something to boast or brag about little victories here and there. Nothing good will come of it. Should be left to history books. Not on here. We've all enough enemies besides each other.

• Like 6

Wilf you just dont get it do you, aww poor troops invading another country for money an oil, they shouldnt f***ing be there, full stop.

Your the one trying to dress things up, im being truthful, your trying to cover dress up your gov an troops actions, while trying to belittle me ffs, the provos never invaded anywere, there in there homeland defending it from tyranny from a forgein force.

Do you not understand that?

Its a f***ing sin that children were caught up in the crossfire of it all, it was war, but they got the gov to the table, an got peace process happening.

Youve never been here an neither has most of the clowns on here, you havent a clue what happened, it wss f***ing warzone.

You have admitted you fleed england cause of muslims, what would you do if the irish or french invaded your land, an done what the british army an goverment done to the irish.

Would you take up arms an fight back????

An thats to all other muppets on here, would you fight againt it or would you be a coward?

Your on here giving jo cox the one two, more or less telling us she deserved cause she wanted an let muslims in your country, an a few backed you up.

Its hypocritcal bigtime thats what it is.

Im fed up with this shit from muppets who pretend there goverment are angels, f**k away off

For starters I'm not trying to belittle you at all, and that's the truth.

Secondly my wife is from just outside Belfast, born and bred......I have been there plenty of times.

I spent long month working with lads from both sides of the devide when I was a young man......mate some good pals at the time.

If the French, Germans or Spanish had tried to invade our little island (and god knows they have tried!) I certainly couldn't bring myself to blow up little tiny innocent babies and toddlers and call it defending myself.......there's nothing in the world could make me do it.

I have been respectful to you all the way along because you said you knew the bloke personally.

The Provos never formed a regular equipped battalion or a militia that everyone could see because they would have been wiped out by regular forces......they decided to murder innocent men, women and children who had no way of fighting back.......now you can call that what you like but that is what they did.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2