Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

On 1/31/2018 at 12:13, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Regarding monuments (or really government owned land which governments have no right to own), it's part of freedom and capitalism.

I agree with your post but this isn't the definition of common land in the UK. Public lands are federally managed. Not federally owned. They're for the use and enjoyment of the people and not for corporations to divide up and utilise for themselves.

If we want to invoke capitalism I'll ask this question again. If you're a billionaire business guru and you're in charge of the people's assets do you 1) sell them quickly to the highest bidder and line your pockets, or 2) utilize those assets to secure long-term wealth and prosperity that benefits local businesses, communities, AND corporations that is both sustainable and vastly more profitable than option 1?

The Dow Jones dumps 4.6% in a single day. The worst day ever recorded in trading.

I understand how markets work and that's trading but our THL analysts have credited Donnie with the booming economy, and Don himself took to social media to gloat about his market success as the top man. Using THL logic doesn't that also mean this is his fault? :hmm:

7 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

The Dow Jones dumps 4.6% in a single day. The worst day ever recorded in trading.

I understand how markets work and that's trading but our THL analysts have credited Donnie with the booming economy, and Don himself took to social media to gloat about his market success as the top man. Using THL logic doesn't that also mean this is his fault? :hmm:

Don't be silly trump said it himself he could shoot someone in time Square and people will still love and vote for him.

As long as he keeps banging on about walls and muzzies they will follow him. Lol

12 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

From what I understand (and I don’t understand much at the best of times !!) it’s a market readjustment.

As in, the economy is doing so well that a rise in interest rates must be on the cards so people are simply dumping some shares and moving the money into other stock that will benefit most from a rise in rates.

Basically it’s shifting money to a more favourable place based on all the indicators.

Bit hey, I could obviously be wrong and Trump has now caused a world slump as well as the myriad other things he always does wrong :laugh:

It will be that or Brexit anyway.........lol lol

We all know Trump and Brexit will mean the end of the world ! Lol 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

It is mate and it's been a slow news week all round. I understand that it isn't his doing but I also understand that 10 years of recovery and build up isn't either.

I just wondered if his supporters can bestow praise for the good that he's credited himself with will they also claim responsibility for the opposite? Judging by our media today that won't be happening! :laugh:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Well mate, that’s sealed the deal for me and The Don.......I’m finished with him!!

I mean, what the f**k are we in the free world meant to do without a giant space telescope......what will they put in the last 45 seconds of the news now?

How will we survive without those 1 minute slots where some speccy boffin tells you he has found a comet 97 gazillion miles away and he thinks it might be made of quartz ?

Its the end of civilisation as we know it!!......that f***ing Trump has ruined the world ! 

• Haha 2