Trump Under Fire

We've been here before mate, it's like fcuking ground hog day!

You beat me to it. I'll go one further and say I wasn't supporting either of them and was supporting the libertarian candidate that also lost on the same day Hillary did. I never said there was any pros to another Clinton administration and I'm still hoping we got the lesser of two evils.Do you think that the crooked element of Don's team should be brought into the light? Do you think he shouldn't be brought to task if indeed he's done something?

I don’t , I think Trump is too important to the ordinary joe soap when it comes to politics.......if we let “them” f**k him then all anyone will be doing in reality is f***ing themselves, the door will close and it will never open again.

Trump is the bitter medicine that can hopefully pave the way for the healthy lifestyle to follow.......we help the established order at our peril.

Jmho

• Like 1

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

You beat me to it. I'll go one further and say I wasn't supporting either of them and was supporting the libertarian candidate that also lost on the same day Hillary did. I never said there was any pros to another Clinton administration and I'm still hoping we got the lesser of two evils.Do you think that the crooked element of Don's team should be brought into the light? Do you think he shouldn't be brought to task if indeed he's done something?

I don’t , I think Trump is too important to the ordinary joe soap when it comes to politics.......if we let “them” f**k him then all anyone will be doing in reality is f***ing themselves, the door will close and it will never open again.

Trump is the bitter medicine that can hopefully pave the way for the healthy lifestyle to follow.......we help the established order at our peril.

Jmho

That's assuming the guy is actually what you want him to be. What if he's worse?

I dont , I think Trump is too important to the ordinary joe soap when it comes to politics.......if we let them f**k him then all anyone will be doing in reality is f***ing themselves, the door will close and it will never open again.

Jmho

That's assuming the guy is actually what you want him to be. What if he's worse?

Worse?

How can someone who has not been into politics before, be worse? Your obviously being sarcastic or uncomfortable at the thought of a possible establishment shake up

Jmho

I'll agree it needs a shake up for reasons we've already gone over. Where I draw the line is using the office to line your coffers which is exactly what we're trying to get rid of. You don't get a free pass because you don't have political experience. His entire team have publically removed themselves from their private interests despite having no political experience.

Again, I'll judge him on his results and again he's not done anything! ;)

• Like 2

I dont , I think Trump is too important to the ordinary joe soap when it comes to politics.......if we let them f**k him then all anyone will be doing in reality is f***ing themselves, the door will close and it will never open again.

Jmho

I'll agree it needs a shake up for reasons we've already gone over. Where I draw the line is using the office to line your coffers which is exactly what we're trying to get rid of. You don't get a free pass because you don't have political experience. His entire team have publically removed themselves from their private interests despite having no political experience.

Again, I'll judge him on his results and again he's not done anything! ;)

Would that not be considered a good thing removing yourself from private interests whilst in a position of office or having a political career?

Worse?.......how could it possibly be worse?

Of course it can get worse! For Americans living there, we are just spectators. Don't kid yourself mate, Trump ain't no knight in shining armour that will bring the establishment to it knees, he's part of it, feathering his nest & ego nicely thank you very much. You can rationalise & philosophise about it all day long, but things can always get worse for the people on the ground.

Jmho

Worse?

How can someone who has not been into politics before, be worse? Your obviously being sarcastic or uncomfortable at the thought of a possible establishment shake up

Why would I be uncomfortable about an establishment shake up? You think I'm part of it? Hahaha...You sound convincing enough, but obviously you don't know anymore than the rest of us, just clutching at straws with convincing soundbites. Maybe your the one that's uncomfortable? Edited by Accip74

Of course it can get worse! For Americans living there, we are just spectators. Don't kid yourself mate, Trump ain't no knight in shining armour that will bring the establishment to it knees, he's part of it, feathering his nest & ego nicely thank you very much. You can rationalise & philosophise about it all day long, but things can always get worse for the people on the ground.

So the Donald hasn't been a serious inconvenience to the establishment? Who's looking for perfection, you'll never get that, but to think that his presidency is going to be worse than previous ones is ludicrous

Let’s hope it hurry’s up and does so then, everyone’s in a f***ing stupor as it stands.

Jmho

So the Donald hasn't been a serious inconvenience to the establishment? Who's looking for perfection, you'll never get that, but to think that his presidency is going to be worse than previous ones is ludicrous

Why? It's been less than year. It's ludicrous to be certain of that, just because you've decided he's the 'man'

If he is a success I can happily acknowledge it, but if he isn't I'd imagine his supporters will just drone on for next ten years about how 'they' wouldn't allow it blah blah blah......

I hope we can all be honest about his presidency ;-)

The one and only hope I have for Trumps presidency is that he rips up enough rule books and makes enough of a shambles of things to pave the way for a truly intelligent libertarian.

Hopefully he makes a nonsense of enough things for people to see them as the nonsense they are, he says enough non politically correct things so that people stop giving that nonsense a second thought, he makes enough political fos pas so that people can see you don’t need all that bollocks.

If his is a presidency of no style and no substance then imho it will have been a raging success.

Hopefully folk will see you don’t need the style you just need the substance and that substance should be wholly focused on the electorate.

• Like 3

How can success ever be measured really, where do we go for the information?

Same works for failure. I'm not an American, Republican or Democrat so I can't really measure a Presidency, but people in America will always be split on how successful an administration has been depending on their own circumstances or if they are compassionate enough to see the misfortune of others. Some thought Bush was great & the same with Obama.

Ultimately Trump has to live up to what he's promised & Trump has promised a lot!! We can easily tick those off as they come through, healthcare, industry, de-regulation, the wall etc etc & with that people expect a certain amount of integrity & honesty. Just saying he has "shook up the establishment" don't pay the rent I'm afraid.

I'm genuinely interested to see how this pans out......