Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

What's the difference between a democrat and a republican really? Nothing if you understand politics. 2 choices both the same, screw the common man.

However last presidential campaign was monumental!!! The enemies of the free world showed themselves....and those enemies are not in the White House now! That's it.

It's always good to be critical and sceptical, always. But it shouldn't be a position you take always, otherwise you never stand for anything and fail to see the good in anything.

So if he was a democrat you'd still be a fan?

as a nutural thers plenty to like about don , cant say the same of obama or killary :yes:

What if the Don had been a democrat? Be honest now.....haha
huma and hillary do not tick the right boxes of life ,don was the last chance and thank fk for hillarys lies the clinton foundation and the pile of corruption that hangs over her that let don get in , now if msmn nbc cnn can spend the next year highlighting the fact that the usa democrats are rotten and corrupt ! well they wont will they ? theyl just carry on attacking the don lol i think hes done a great job so far considering wats been slung his way
He says he's doing a great job & so do Fox News (mainstream unbiased media?), but what's he really achieved so far? Is it too soon to tell?

Come on man, are you serious, have you not seen the huge turn around in major globalist sell out policies

Yeah I'm serious. Tell me his major achievements, the stuff he's promised? I want to learn....

What has he done?

think ya missing me point , hes done remarkably well considering the shit slung , what hes done in office is a far better job than huma would have done

But what!?!?!? Haha.......to just keep saying he's done remarkably well, doesn't make it so. Edited by Accip74

I don't see the difference myself and I'm not a fan of the power structure, but if we're waiting for the media to tell us about his successes, it's not going to happen!!!

If there's no difference, why is he any better with a republican government?

Fox News are telling us, are they unbiased?

Edited by Accip74

What has he done?

think ya missing me point , hes done remarkably well considering the shit slung , what hes done in office is a far better job than huma would have done

It's like inheriting a business that your told is running great, only to realise once your offered the position as director, that infact the whole thing is run by the mafia who are only interested in their own interests and will do anything to make your decisions as a director look foolish and irresponsible.

I don't see the difference myself and I'm not a fan of the power structure, but if we're waiting for the media to tell us about his successes, it's not going to happen!!!

All that matters is that if it is truthful or not.

Biased, unbiased, fair, unfair is for children. The truth is what matters.

• Like 1

What has he done?

But what!?!?!? Haha.......to just keep saying he's done remarkably well, doesn't make it so.

hes done well at golf oh and being in office and keeping the keeper of the swamp out lol and dont forget huma just that alone is a job well done , mustnt forget pissing the democrats off

All that matters is that if it is truthful or not.

Biased, unbiased, fair, unfair is for children. The truth is what matters.

unlike the stack of news agencies that tell fibs

What has he done?

It's like inheriting a business that your told is running great, only to realise once your offered the position as director, that infact the whole thing is run by the mafia who are only interested in their own interests and will do anything to make your decisions as a director look foolish and irresponsible.

....& the director puts his family in the top jobs & uses said business to make his family & his other businesses proper even more, without necessarily succeeding in his new directorship.....