Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

Don't mean to change the subject of discussion but anybody else reckon that Ivanka will eventually be the Republican nominee in maybe 2-3 elections time?

She's carefully being entered into that world and is very presentable and when the political time is right I can see her being the choice of a more progressive and polished Republican candidate.

Though I reckon her father's tenure/legacy will make or break any career in politics she might have. Being his daughter will always be a part of it for her in the eyes of the electorate and media.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 2

Yea if she doesn't have a mental breakdown first. I honestly believe he mentally tortures her.

He treats her like a dog even in public. Did you see the vid of him getting out the car. Slammed the door in her face and she had to walk to the other side of the car lol

Don't mean to change the subject of discussion but anybody else reckon that Ivanka will eventually be the Republican nominee in maybe 2-3 elections time?

She's carefully being entered into that world and is very presentable and when the political time is right I can see her being the choice of a more progressive and polished Republican candidate.

It could depend on how damaging, if at all, her fathers administration is.......

....I think trump would defo prefer her as First Lady over melania! Haha....

Yea if she doesn't have a mental breakdown first. I honestly believe he mentally tortures her.

He treats her like a dog even in public. Did you see the vid of him getting out the car. Slammed the door in her face and she had to walk to the other side of the car lol

That's melania mate ;-)

• Like 1

Though I reckon her father's tenure/legacy will make or break any career in politics she might have. Being his daughter will always be a part of it for her in the eyes of the electorate and media.

I can see that happening but her father's legacy will dictate whether it's sooner or later. Like Chelsea Clinton.

It could depend on how damaging, if at all, her fathers administration is.......

....I think trump would defo prefer her as First Lady over melania! Haha....

I edited my post to that end, LOL.

• Like 1

I can see that happening but her father's legacy will dictate whether it's sooner or later. Like Chelsea Clinton.

I don't know shit really about what you guys have going on but she just strikes me as having a hell of a lot of potential in that game. Given a decade of experience playing politics I reckon the woman would destroy the likes of Hillary in an election. She's already upsetting the more hardline con's in Trumps team with her more moderate views.

But you've touched on the right point, it ain't today's Democrats she will be facing so who knows. She's someone I'm paying attention to anyway.

I don't know shit really about what you guys have going on but she just strikes me as having a hell of a lot of potential in that game. Given a decade of experience playing politics I reckon the woman would destroy the likes of Hillary in an election. She's already upsetting the more hardline con's in Trumps team with her more moderate views.

But you've touched on the right point, it ain't today's Democrats she will be facing so who knows. She's someone I'm paying attention to anyway.

"She's someone I'm paying attention to anyway........" Yeh I bet you are......;-)

• Like 3

Funny how no one is investigating the Clintons who actually took money from foreign governments.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims

Whatever happened to that special prosecutor that was going to be appointed to LOCK HER UP?

Oh that's right she became a good person as soon as he was inaugurated :laugh:

• Like 1

Funny how no one is investigating the Clintons who actually took money from foreign governments.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims

Whatever happened to that special prosecutor that was going to be appointed to LOCK HER UP?

I assume you mean trey gowdy, well that investigation is running along fine as are the 100,s of people that have been arrested over the pedo ring as are loads of other things happening that trump promised, but as long as people keep repeating the shite they here on bbc or read in the sun we will never get to hear the good things, you are as bad as all the rest with your uneducated left wing rhetoric, and constant repeating of liberal news story,s/lies well the days of if you say it enough it becomes truth are just about washed up, as some people actually look a bit deeper for the truth and form opinions of there own
  • Like 3

I assume you mean trey gowdy, well that investigation is running along fine as are the 100,s of people that have been arrested over the pedo ring as are loads of other things happening that trump promised, but as long as people keep repeating the shite they here on bbc or read in the sun we will never get to hear the good things, you are as bad as all the rest with your uneducated left wing rhetoric, and constant repeating of liberal news story,s/lies well the days of if you say it enough it becomes truth are just about washed up, as some people actually look a bit deeper for the truth and form opinions of there own

So you're saying Clinton IS being investigated? So Nik was mistaken or lying when he said she wasn't being investigated? :hmm:

So you're saying Clinton IS being investigated? So Nik was mistaken or lying when he said she wasn't being investigated? :hmm:

no I,m saying look for yourself and find your own truth and don't just jump on the bandwagon and continue the Chinese whisper bullshit machine used by the liberal left to further there agenda, and lastly I,m not accusing nick of being anything I was pointing out one or two flaws in your liberal attitude of if I say it enough they will believe me, it's time to accept brexit and trump being the worlds most powerful man, every civilised country in the world is wire tapping and phone hacking each other and they all know it ,it's only the media that points at trump and the losers go into hysteria, well sorry it's to late he's already won and crying about it or spreading lies won't change that,so best just suck it up
  • Like 5