Trump Under Fire

Just now, hambone said:

I have just heard a comment on Sky News stating that the Democrats want to impeach Trump not only to remove him from office but to PREVENT HIM FROM RUNNING AGAIN. Looks like the Dems are still terrified of him. If this election was won so fairly why?

He got the second highest number of votes in US history, that's why! LOL

And IMO he only got the second highest because he f****d first place away. The Dem's know their time in power is far from the start or continuation of a long and happy dynasty. They're on thin ice, even now.

The pendulum swings....

• Like 4

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Mate, with the exception of maybe two or three half members of this forum I don't think anyone on here is celebrating Biden winning for his virtues. I'm not sure there's even many celebrating Trump loosing for his vices.

I'm pretty disgusted at the state of US democracy right now, and that is a level beyond politics/Left/Right. It's like folks are willing to destroy the foundations of a building because they don't like the tiles on the roof. I will almost always side with those fighting for Democracy even if it means that those who are my political allies are now my enemies. Democracy has supremacy over politics if that makes sense.

As you know from our previous conversations I would normally wholeheartedly agree with that but here’s the thing, when it’s gets to a state of things that people feel so disenfranchised that they feel tearing the whole thing down is all they have left them what does that say about the status quo ? 

Trump is a very, very easy target in all this but has anyone of the folks condemning him stopped to ask themselves if slagging him is just helping those who would see him gone and that same status quo restored ?

As with most things the questions should be “why?” and “Am I helping ?” 

Let’s all laugh at Trump is piss easy, facing up to what we have allowed to happen and what that means to ordinary people and how they feel is hard.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

That’s just the classic ‘Whataboutery’, argument to justify Trump. Repeated over & over again. I don’t think I’ve seen or heard a single person saying the current status quo is good? It must be in your imagination ?

Why help them then by spouting the attacks on the only politician in my lifetime who ever said anything different ? 

So, I’ll ask again, what’s so good about all that went before compared to 4 years of Trump ? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

As you know from our previous conversations I would normally wholeheartedly agree with that but here’s the thing, when it’s gets to a state of things that people feel so disenfranchised that they feel tearing the whole thing down is all they have left them what does that say about the status quo ? 

Trump is a very, very easy target in all this but has anyone of the folks condemning him stopped to ask themselves if slagging him is just helping those who would see him gone and that same status quo restored ?

As with most things the questions should be “why?” and “Am I helping ?” 

Let’s all laugh at Trump is piss easy, facing up to what we have allowed to happen and what that means to ordinary people and how they feel is hard.

I would argue many more wanted to burn America to the ground under Trump than under the status quo. I hold them all in equal guilt for their threat to democracy and I let neither stand against my democratic principles. They're virtually sacrosanct. 

I wholeheartedly agree with you that the way a group of people are treating another group of people is like f***ing about with matches in the dynamite store! Democracy has to be more than majority rule, otherwise the majority may just find themselves pushing a significant minority, or even a quiet majority, to desperation.

Trump didn't create the hate, Trump was a product of it! That is something the Left need hammering into their f***ing sculls for the sake of society, and frankly history.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

Trump didn't create the hate, Trump was a product of it! That is something the Left need hammering into their f***ing sculls for the sake of society, and frankly history.

There it is, in a nutshell and it drives me f***ing nuts that nobody wants to talk about THAT mate.

Its all lame as f**k “bad old Trump” shite but they can’t talk about how we get to Trump.

• Like 1
Just now, baker boy said:

Things started to go grotesquely wrong when the career politicians started getting a foothold in parliment, prior to them politicians had real jobs before entering politics, with the coming of career politicians the race to the bottom started

David Starkey said that exact thing in an interview on radio 4 about 7 years back mate. 

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

There it is, in a nutshell and it drives me f***ing nuts that nobody wants to talk about THAT mate.

Its all lame as f**k “bad old Trump” shite but they can’t talk about how we get to Trump.

Truth is mate, we don't deserve democracy. Discussion is the most important tool of democracy and we abuse the f**k out of it.

The second amendment follows the first in the US Bill of Rights in a quite explicit warning... Talk freely and openly to resolve your differences peacefully... If they don't listen, kill them. :cry:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Things started to go grotesquely wrong when the career politicians started getting a foothold in parliment, prior to them politicians had real jobs before entering politics, with the coming of career politicians the race to the bottom started

:thumbs:

I think if we were to have a reset then things like term limits is where we should be looking, not simply overthrowing elections.

1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

:thumbs:

I think if we were to have a reset then things like term limits is where we should be looking, not simply overthrowing elections.

It’s why I have discovered PR to be a great idea mate, it’s people closer to the coal face.

It can elect people who actually live in your community, free of party affiliation and you can give them a tug in the street and say “Oi!, what’s all this nonsense”

PR has to be worth trying in the U.K. anyway

• Like 1
2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Is that "tongue in cheek", mate ?

I thought Trump was an "America First Isolationist".

Cheers.

Yes mate. I’m a piss taking prick, you must of noticed? ?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

Why help them then by spouting the attacks on the only politician in my lifetime who ever said anything different ? 

So, I’ll ask again, what’s so good about all that went before compared to 4 years of Trump ? 

I’ll say it again nobody said it was. 

In my opinion Trumps handling of the pandemic alone is enough to remove him from office. Irresponsible, almost sociopathic, continually trying to undermine anyone who clearly had more knowledge & respect that he could only dream of.
It’s been an embarrassing clown show all year, but the only thing you trumpists could get excited about was the fact that he called it China flu! While ignoring he was completely out of his depth & no doubt adding to the death toll.

I thought you took this very seriously? But you are still here claiming he was was the worlds only hope & not only that he should refuse to go & ignore the result of democratic election like some tin pot dictator. It’s so laughable at this stage I’m convinced you are on a wind up?

I don’t particularly believe in the democrats or what went before Trump, but I’m totally convinced such a deeply flawed human being shouldn’t be anywhere near power & influence of that scale. But my opinion is pretty irrelevant as Im not a voting American, it’s just wasting time on a little Internet forum ?

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Accip74 said:

What dead eyes McAnany?  The last time I saw a gap that big between eyes they were on tarmac

Not including tulsi bc she’s labelled a Russian asset by her own democrat party having served time in the forces.  Put up a democrat filly anywhere near as attractive ?? This should be fun lol ? 

Edited by green lurchers
22 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

In my opinion Trumps handling of the pandemic alone is enough to remove him from office. Irresponsible, almost sociopathic, continually trying to undermine anyone who clearly had more knowledge & respect that he could only dream of.
It’s been an embarrassing clown show all year, but the only thing you trumpists could get excited about was the fact that he called it China flu! While ignoring he was completely out of his depth & no doubt adding to the death toll.

I thought you took this very seriously? But you are still here claiming he was was the worlds only hope & not only that he should refuse to go & ignore the result of democratic election like some tin pot dictator. It’s so laughable at this stage I’m convinced you are on a wind up?

I don’t particularly believe in the democrats or what went before Trump, but I’m totally convinced such a deeply flawed human being shouldn’t be anywhere near power & influence of that scale. But my opinion is pretty irrelevant as Im not a voting American, it’s just wasting time on a little Internet forum ?

Thats a pretty poor post IMHO from the very first line. 

"Nobody says it was "

Is that some sort of wind up ? Nobody on here , on nobody in the world? 

30 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

He’s only a naughty boy bc they have shouted it screamed it over and over again  tx book Marxism “ if you repeat it enough times folk will end up believing it”. Lol look at MSM and the dem leaders. Repeat it over and over again almost in unison. Russia Russia Russia  asset asset asset ,danger danger danger , collusion collusion collusion threat to democracy and so on , youl thank me one day for opening just one of your eyes to see ????

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1