Trump Under Fire

The only reason I'm annoyed,is cause this administration are war mongers.

Whatever folk say,trump has no innocents blood on his hands,he never invaded anywhere for money or oil,rather he used diplomacy to get his way.

Not one Democrat can say f**k all to trump,hes not a war monger thank f**k.

I find it laughable that any Democrats can say trumps orangemen bad,when they've voted for every war  an invasion going.

Untold millions of children have died because of it,an still to this day,they ate far forgone in the head if the think theyvecthe moral high ground with trump,if they have any.

Let's look at the new secretary of state,Anthony blinked.

War monger to the core,who supported an advocated for every war an invasion,evil to the core these people,but no trumps the worst,he said some bad things an hurt peoples feelings.

What a f***ing disgrace this had become,these scumbags will rubbing there hands with glee,an the money to be made,the globalists have won the battle but not the war.

• Like 3

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Strewth ! Looks like I've been wrong all along !

I was under the impression that the Republicans were the "hawks", and the Democrats were the "doves" ?

By the way, as far as being a "hawk", Im a godamn Golden Eagle ! ? !

Cheers.

If thers one thing I’ve learnt in the truth of  USA politics is the truth will not be heard , the truth will not put you in prison ,the truth is something that can be repelled with more lies the truth you will not get from MSM , the truth isn’t democratic and the truth is thers so many politicians both sides copping money to swerve the the truth ? amen awomen a zee it person not male or female but gender floating neutral lol 

Edited by green lurchers
9 minutes ago, Francie said:

Joe will be dead or incapacitated in a matters of months,if Kampala Harris takes the reigns then America's fukked.

She's a marxist to the core

She banged up plenty weed folk in a country that allows weed shops lol  my fave dem tulsi best looking dem by a mile 

Edited by green lurchers
2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

She banged up plenty weed folk in a country that allows weed shops lol 

Didn't she say she smoked weed and listened to rap music to try and get the black community on board?

Nothing in the least racist with that statement  lol. ...move on, nothing to see ? ? 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, baker boy said:

Kamala Harris hid evidence of peoples innocence while they were in jail, she jailed people for smoking cannabis while admitting to smoking it herself.....lol

Yes typical marxist,she needs put down a hole before her policy kill people,it will happen.

I wonder will she be for the wars,probably as marzmxists will use anything to get what they want 

So let’s just all agree that antifa never played a part in the storming of the WH  they never placed pipe bombs lol yer trump supporters got all kinds of guns but need pipe bombs the dude in the WH never had a hammer n sickle tattoo and the police never let em in ok so that’s all clear it’s dons fault actually it is for not getting fully the sneaky leftie approach  with the help or non help from Obama’s Clinton fbi CIA information lol let’s move on