Trump Under Fire

6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I've just heard it mentioned on Sky News that Trumps businesses are "drowning in debt".

So I wouldn't be supprised if the Democrats payback is to go after him financially.

Cheers.

Do you believe that from sky news mate?

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Why should trump leave? There’s 7 millions reason for that. Clearly you only care about democracy when it suits you

What I have seen is a duly elected president constantly under attack from the word go by every media outlet, political commentator and right on f**k wit with a voice......never in my lifetime have I seen a politician so relentlessly painted in a negative light, every stone turned looking for muck, every policy decision picked apart in detail to try and spin it in a negative way.

Did they think folks didn’t notice ? 
Of course they noticed.

The lunatics are running the asylum, common sense is painted as hate, difference of opinion is extremism.....this can’t go on and if democracy has to suffer to mend it then that’s what will have to happen.

If people don’t like it then they shouldn’t have helped spouting the shit ! 

Many of us have been trying to have polite conversations for years and have been shouted down, derided, legislated against.

We wanted to talk but nobody wanted to listen.......where does that leave people ? 
Reap what you sow ! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Francie said:

Its corrupt to the core accip,plain an simple 

Answer me this,if the dems have nothing to hide,then why didn't they go for the 10day emergency audit?

Sure if they've nothing to hide,then why not,they could rub it in trumps face even more an it would show the world american politics an voting are 100percent honest an clear?

An also why did seven states change there deadline for the mail on ballots?

They went to court,obviously a Obama appointed judge,an got it changed going against the constitution,no one got a say in it or debate,the dems went ahead an done it an added days to it?can you answer that?

Corruption at its finest

I’m sure dems have got plenty to hide mate, have I ever said dems are the answer? Trump was poison, he duped millions of people & by rights he should die in prison.

• Haha 1
Just now, WILF said:

What I have seen is a duly elected president constantly under attack from the word go by every media outlet, political commentator and right on f**k wit with a voice......never in my lifetime have I seen a politician so relentlessly painted in a negative light, every stone turned looking for muck, every policy decision picked apart in detail to try and spin it in a negative way.

Of course they noticed.

The lunatics are running the asylum, common sense is painted as hate, difference of opinion is extremism.....this can’t go on and if democracy has to suffer to mend it then that’s what will have to happen.

Many of us have been trying to have polite conversations for years and have been shouted down, derided, legislated against.

We wanted to talk but nobody wanted to listen.......where does that leave people ? 
Reap what you sow ! 

I agree wilf,accip a lefty lol

But hes our lefty???

3 minutes ago, Francie said:

Its corrupt to the core accip,plain an simple 

Answer me this,if the dems have nothing to hide,then why didn't they go for the 10day emergency audit?

Sure if they've nothing to hide,then why not,they could rub it in trumps face even more an it would show the world american politics an voting are 100percent honest an clear?

An also why did seven states change there deadline for the mail on ballots?

They went to court,obviously a Obama appointed judge,an got it changed going against the constitution,no one got a say in it or debate,the dems went ahead an done it an added days to it?can you answer that?

Corruption at its finest

I blame Hillary’s 30,000 emails that got bleached bit. If they got away with that they can get away from anything 

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Of course they noticed.

Reap what you sow ! 

He brought most of it on himself. But he lost, so it’s all irrelevant now. 

1 minute ago, Accip74 said:

I’m sure dems have got plenty to hide mate, have I ever said dems are the answer? Trump was poison, he duped millions of people & by rights he should die in prison.

Could you expand,why was he poison,an why should he die in jail.

Tell us some facts,not emotions?

2 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

That’s a bit harsh mate thers 70 mill who would disagree. Get some honey ? 

4 minutes ago, Francie said:

Do you believe that from sky news mate?

Im very sceptical of ANY mainstream news, but it was slipped in as an aside.

Why mention it ? They will want payback, and what better way than to go after him financially ?

Cheers.

Just now, green lurchers said:

It's his emotions talking mate lol not facts,you know the craic with the left cleaners,its all about feelings not facts?

• Haha 1
Just now, chartpolski said:

Im very sceptical of ANY mainstream news, but it was slipped in as an aside.

Why mention it ? They will want payback, and what better way than to go after him financially ?

Cheers.

They'll do nootin?

Trump will fight back

1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

I don’t think it’s harsh at all mate. But you’re right, I haven’t crossed the border in a while ?

• Thanks 1