• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My younger daughter who is 13 has got a right bee in her bonnet about showing dogs and I have to honest, I actively encourage her. She is out every day working with my 2 GSPs, training, looking after

What some of you lads seem to be glossing over here is the basic cruelty thats involved in all this......so what if the working lines still exist....as people who consistently have the cruelty finger

It doesnt upset me it just pisses me off that the breeding of deformed unhealthy animals for the human ego is promoted by organisations that claim to care for animals.....thats bad enough in itself bu

Popular for making money f**k me you lot a thick!

Theyre popular because one of them oxygen thieves on only way is Essex/Chelsea got one.

Have you ever noticed these type of celebrities always have a gay best mate? They are the new fashion statement..... ??

Pupsicles was transfixed. First time he's ever found telly more interesting than our dinner. But they all look like they can't DO anything, poor things. Like a goodlooking man where you think 'but can you build a house, or fix a car, or clean up sick?' Unfortunate things not fit for purpose. (The Ibizan was robbed, by the way.)

• Like 1

i did go once when it was held earls court in london , i got best bull mastiff dog there in his group :thumbs: . this was in the 80s , and the breed was going down hill to many health probs, not just them 80% ped dogs , i stopped then got out of the breed , and had lurchers just wanted a healthy dog that live past 8 year old , i dont think you can beat a x breed for temp and health, more so a working dogs . funny thing that day i was there the best breed of dog i saw there regards healthy animal was antlion karabash dog, they look similar to a kangal looked fit and healthy dog, didnt have any HD or any probs like you get in some large breeds, this a in the 80s dont know what there like now, if the breed gone down hill , like most ped breeds have today :yes:

• Like 2

Crufts one of the best comedies on tv, whats better than listening to what a particular breed was meant to do in its working enviroment, and watching an expert judging all of these breeds conformation usually by poking his fingers up the dogs jacksy for some reason, makes you think :hmm: Bit dissapointed the super vet noel does not seem to be telling the truth about the dodgy breeding that comes as a direct result of KC breed standards. Hybrid vigour for my dogs and always will :thumbs: be.

• Like 1

Yep!!! Just listened to the bullshit they've spouted about French Bulldogs. Saying there popularity has grown because there such a nice dog. Bullshit there popular because there fetching 1000s of pounds. f****n toss pots!!!

But they are fetching thousands because they are popular.

When something becomes popular the price comes down......when its rare it go,s up.

These ridiculous little dogs are not priced on popularity they are priced on a trend,a fashion statement....... simple as that.

I wouldn't call the French Bulldog rare tbh. The prices are crazy because idiots are willing to pay for the little show ponies.

Exactly........id pay through the nose for a diamond pringle back in the 80,s but they wernt particularly rare........thats just how trends/fashion works and this week its crappy little dogs.

• Like 1

Crufts one of the best comedies on tv, whats better than listening to what a particular breed was meant to do in its working enviroment, and watching an expert judging all of these breeds conformation usually by poking his fingers up the dogs jacksy for some reason, makes you think :hmm: Bit dissapointed the super vet noel does not seem to be telling the truth about the dodgy breeding that comes as a direct result of KC breed standards. Hybrid vigour for my dogs and always will :thumbs: be.

Hybrid vigour that's the word i was after then you get a proper fit dog , :thumbs: not like 3/4 of ped dogs today over priced and unfit :yes:

• Like 1

That Noel Fitzpatrick is some dude mind, blokes a legend.

He did some work on a dog for me once and he worked miracles.

Love listening to him myself.

• Like 1

Agreed but he's playing for the shekel at that gig...

Pupsicles was transfixed. First time he's ever found telly more interesting than our dinner. But they all look like they can't DO anything, poor things. Like a goodlooking man where you think 'but can you build a house, or fix a car, or clean up sick?' Unfortunate things not fit for purpose. (The Ibizan was robbed, by the way.)T

There was at least one dog in one of the groups yesterday that can do, has done and will be doing more of what she was bred to do. The handler has probably seen and done more than some on here too!!

Agreed but he's playing for the shekel at that gig...

Agreed mate, but why wouldn't you? ;)