Who Is This Guy??

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont get involved in threads here much anymore,its gone to nasty for me,I've kept digging dogs a good while,but I never used the word Patterdale in my life,I always referred to them as black dogs,noth

If it wasn't for John which quite a few lads would have been locked up years ago . He helped the nwtf years ago as well as the fell & moorland. The man is an absolute gentleman who still in his t

People should be more concerned about how they work rather than breed names and colour

John an his missus is getting on now, he is a gentleman an nows his stuff alright, he set up the durham an Northumberland terrier club 48 years ago and organises our yearly show, he has done nothing but help terrier work in the north of England us lads up here have the utmost respect for the man, an he doesn't live in London he lives in a little village in Durham, atb

• Like 6

John an his missus is getting on now, he is a gentleman an nows his stuff alright, he set up the durham an Northumberland terrier club 48 years ago and organises our yearly show, he has done nothing but help terrier work in the north of England us lads up here have the utmost respect for the man, an he doesn't live in London he lives in a little village in Durham, atb

I have no doubt. Thanks Andy.

Mr Welch a man of 83 who has been around terriers all his life from youth at the golden era of when terriers could work a variety of quarry legally, formed one of the longest standing terrier clubs to exist in G.B. is a barrister with quite a reputation for getting men acquitted for trumped up charges regarding terrier work and has met buck & breay many times has it wrong it seems.

Theres a man on here who lets on hes 83 and lived in the golden age when terriers could work a wide variety of quarry legally, and spends most his time doing his hunting typing it out on the THL has a family of pure bred patterdales sure!

what would John Welch Know.

• Like 4

Mr Welch a man of 83 who has been around terriers all his life from youth at the golden era of when terriers could work a variety of quarry legally, formed one of the longest standing terrier clubs to exist in G.B. is a barrister with quite a reputation for getting men acquitted for trumped up charges regarding terrier work and has met buck & breay many times has it wrong it seems.

Theres a man on here who lets on hes 83 and lived in the golden age when terriers could work a wide variety of quarry legally, and spends most his time doing his hunting typing it out on the THL has a family of pure bred patterdales sure!

what would John Welch Know.

Who's John Welch ????

• Like 7

Rabbit hunter,Netmaker, Eastcoast,

Ye are starting to worry a few lads now, are ye saying that this man is very knowledgeable about the terriers of the North.

That he is in his later years and has lived up where these dogs originated all his life.

That he has hunted, bred and showed working terriers since his youth.

That he is a Barrister so no slouch in the brains department.

AND he thinks that the "Patterdale Terrier" name being used for the smooth black dogs is just some men's vanity made up in 1970.

JA$U$ lads, that serious. WHAT are we going to call them now?

loads of them are just black jack russels.

• Like 1