Bull Greyhounds

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One from 20 years ago

The worst thing to happen to the bull x was it became a dick extension to dicks that didn't work or test them for what they were bred for and then bred them to any old shite because of a name way bac

Posted Images

Not half as many as folk think haha i know im not, thats why i dont need that type a dog, it be wasted mate

What close gaurded lines are these?

I know of couple.

Any names of any dogs.

There was debate while ago i enjoyed.

I think it was debate of northern.

Billy bred dogs. Bred by R.

Spiderpig old member had alot of his stuff.

Vs a southrn line of bull x.

Havoc/punch stuff.

I do know the southern dogs are alot fewer an further between in peopled kennels.

Quite common for a reece.billy line dog or of r breeding end up anywhere really. Seen some right idiots claiming he ran to own this line.

Or i could me completly mistaken

i know where my money would be anyway seeing both bloodlines.

Worked.

Theres bull xs. And BUllXs.

Atb

I know of atleast one kennel in the country that's got good linebred bull x that's nothing to do with any of the mentioned lines pie golly terminator havoc ect. id say the best line is the one with the most honest owner ??

C.green many many treasures in many kennels die treausred.

And certainly not on the internet

But as say id says as high as 90 perent of what people say is bull x in there kennel.

Would become a cur in another mans hands.

Depending on what you class as a bull cross.of course.

Some ideas peoples ideas of the breed are differnt to others.

• Like 1

But as say id says as high as 90 perent of what people say is bull x in there kennel.

Depending on what you class as a bull cross.of course.have you ever owned a bull cross if so what percentage was it and what did you use it for all are used for different reasons that why there's different percentage of bullcrosses out there for different game to take

Depending on what you class as a bull cross.of course.have you ever owned a bull cross if so what percentage was it and what did you use it for all are used for different reasons that why there's different percentage of bullcrosses out there for different game to take

Edited by bobby2

Working bull xes off high standard need ta be tested fact ,professional kennel men having the vermin ta cull day in day out night in night out over generations sort the wheat from the chaff such has very good pro terrier men keep the terrier lines available amongst there sells sakes has good top bull xes I don't believe there be many pheromones that seen t stuff work to high standards week in week out fa several seasons and that a fact the majority of bull xes owned I have seen of Lat I would not give kennel,space there be those that could no t sed a real un if it came ta them time and time again,I am afraid the bull breed on he whole does seem to to attract such a vast ray of idiots that Cana clean there own ause right Neva mind nurture a breed that desires mostly only mans all atbbunnys.

m. Percentages in a bull xes mean only that has no bearing how the animals genetic base falls , the now breeding and testing lines does matter because over generation types begin to fix how they look how they go about there work and so on all genetic base fixing certain. Genetic features in a type takes time and lots of patience and of course the men ,women over man generations to find them out lines aren't just gotten over night but over a period of time ,enabling to asses a type how they will throw and expected results bitch lines dog lines how they gonna work produce and so on getting a good bitch line fa the producers ta cover ta give a good ratio of grafters per litter and of course the right temp ta give us Gris quality animal takes time and many generations, this needs a good few Like minded livestock fanatics with same goal in mind and that be top grade grafters to,a good standard of a type,that can be seen to be family, that produce high percentage of grafters per litter al, not done in a moment but takes time and of course the quarry ta see this out.

All my dogs have reeses Billy in them and that comes from using stan and monty over my own bitches which was original pie lines, so if you know the breeding you will know where the sulki came from

did grips mother have pie lines in her mate the bitch that was put to rip i no you said she had monty one side of her just wondering if it's pie lines on the other side of her Edited by bobby2

How does a bull x with another breed in it be a bull x..Surly that's a lurcher..

a lurcher is any cross with whippet or greyhound or any running type of dog in it no matter what other breed of dog is in it other than that you can call them a mongrel if you want genuine first xs are hybrids if you want go down that road