D.i.v.o.r.c.e

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be going through a divorce this year too. The ex said I did too much hunting. 18 seasons we were together.

Never married but was with my ex for a very long time, im happier than ive ever been in my life, taken me a while to get myself right & im almost there. The only thing I would change is the situa

any man can be a sperm doner but it takes a lot more to be a dad

Same as BB,my ex turned up with papers,irreconsilable differences,I think.Decree Nisi came through weeks later ,think it was 12 months till the decree absolute came through.We didnt use solicitors,this was about 20 yrs ago and were still friends to this day,cant be doing with animosity/bitterness I seensome of my mates go through,they must have liked the person they married at some point....suppose it depends why the marriage broke down....Try and keep it civil Malt atb Dave

• Like 1

I agree Dave but sometimes things change especially when your ex meets someone else and your kids are under that roof I know my ex changed I left with a bin liner and left everything and sometimes things happen you regret especially when your ex uses your kids as weapons but life's to short like you say try and keep it civil

• Like 2

I have been seperated 7 years in Sept my ex cleared off 3 weeks after my youngest turned 16 .. I tried to keep it all civil. . As we both worked at the same place .

For reasons unknown to me he took it upon himself to completely blank me . I never got to the bottom of the reasons.

Sadly his parents also followed suit again for reasons unknown, so I lost no sleep over it.

My lads never really had a good relationship with his father, he seems incapable of having a normal father son relationship with him. The lads tried the lot .

Now my lads got an 11 month old son a partner and responsibilities, his times precious with work and the family stuff my ex has done the unforgivable, allowed his new squeeze to come between him and the lad.

Young couple saving hard for there own place and that b*****d has stood by and let the woman he has shacked up with put pen to paper telling my lads partner that she isn't welcome at there house.

All this stems from is there dog they won't put the dog out in the kitchen for an hour while my grandson visits.

It's a springer and very hyper.. all my lad asked was that they put the dog in the kitchen because it's so boisterous.

It was met with hostility and threats of violence he won't show me the letter ? because he knows I would implode.

I am naturally very wound up about it , so it's my job to take up the slack as far as my lad his lovely partner and baby ethan are concerned

Just needed to get it off me chest sorry ?

• Like 3

Sounds like your ex has two dogs, one can be trained spaniels are smart enough, as for the other fcuker, one who puts dogs before kids? no hope for that one.

Don't be wound up about it Kay, the time he would have spent with the other two can now be spent with you :thumbs:

Sounds like your ex has two dogs, one can be trained spaniels are smart enough, as for the other fcuker, one who puts dogs before kids? no hope for that one.

Don't be wound up about it Kay, the time he would have spent with the other two can now be spent with you :thumbs:

apparently she treats the dog like a human child as she didn't have any , but your right I need to stop mithering about it .. I have the grandson's 1st birthday tea to go to on 5th March so that's something to look forwards to?
  • Like 2

I agree Dave but sometimes things change especially when your ex meets someone else and your kids are under that roof I know my ex changed I left with a bin liner and left everything and sometimes things happen you regret especially when your ex uses your kids as weapons but life's to short like you say try and keep it civil

We didn't have kids,married too young and realised we grew apart,but neither of us wanted to admit it...Cant for the life of me understand adults using kids as weapons,a friend of the wife used to send hateful messages via the kids when he had access and he returned nasty shit back through the same channels....needless to say,both kids went of the rails eventually.

• Like 1

I have been seperated 7 years in Sept my ex cleared off 3 weeks after my youngest turned 16 .. I tried to keep it all civil. . As we both worked at the same place .

For reasons unknown to me he took it upon himself to completely blank me . I never got to the bottom of the reasons.

Sadly his parents also followed suit again for reasons unknown, so I lost no sleep over it.

My lads never really had a good relationship with his father, he seems incapable of having a normal father son relationship with him. The lads tried the lot .

Now my lads got an 11 month old son a partner and responsibilities, his times precious with work and the family stuff my ex has done the unforgivable, allowed his new squeeze to come between him and the lad.

Young couple saving hard for there own place and that b*****d has stood by and let the woman he has shacked up with put pen to paper telling my lads partner that she isn't welcome at there house.

All this stems from is there dog they won't put the dog out in the kitchen for an hour while my grandson visits.

It's a springer and very hyper.. all my lad asked was that they put the dog in the kitchen because it's so boisterous.

It was met with hostility and threats of violence he won't show me the letter because he knows I would implode.

I am naturally very wound up about it , so it's my job to take up the slack as far as my lad his lovely partner and baby ethan are concerned

Just needed to get it off me chest sorry

Hope I'm not crossing a line Kay,but your son is better off without the spineless b*****d,the fact your son doesn't want you reading the letter shows how much he cares for you.Im sure he will be all the better father for seeing how not to do it...atb Dave

• Like 3

Its his loss Kay and time he will never get back and he needs to grow a pair sorry I was given a second chance and grabbed it with both hands and no woman would tell my kids there not welcome in my home just glad my lads look at my Mrs like a second mum

I thought it would bring them closer as Father & Son , having a grandson in common , but its not panned out that way , your right it is his loss , in reality he dont deserve either of them & the sooner I am divorced from him the better

• Like 2

I agree Kay I got a second chance and grabbed it but never a day went by were I didn't think about them and my eldest lad and his girlfriend are expecting a girl in April and I can't wait I took two girls on when they were really young and call me dad and have 4 grand kids who I adore but this is my first so to speak and I can't wait

• Like 1

Its his loss Kay and time he will never get back and he needs to grow a pair sorry I was given a second chance and grabbed it with both hands and no woman would tell my kids there not welcome in my home just glad my lads look at my Mrs like a second mum

I thought it would bring them closer as Father & Son , having a grandson in common , but its not panned out that way , your right it is his loss , in reality he dont deserve either of them & the sooner I am divorced from him the better

any man can be a sperm doner but it takes a lot more to be a dad
  • Like 4

Yeah no sympathy needed lads, thanks though! Me and my ex separated about 18 months ago, I've moved on since! :D

you got your own place now malt , or you sorting selling your old love nest ? are you still friends with your x , and you got another woman .? the reason i say , some women can be right twats more so if thee another woman moved in . :yes: i am the only one of my 2 brothers and 2 sisters that not got divorced , the other 4 all have . i got married in 1982, and still feckin with her, got a son 30 , that and a paid for bungalow . it been hard dont get wrong maybe because i messed about alot before i got married and had fair few women that, either way it hard to day with relationships most break up to day :yes: hope things go ok for you ,any probs etc pm . Ray
Cheers Ray. :good: We got no property or savings to divide and things are quite amicable at the minute, I've moved on and so has she. I'm living with my girlfriend. :)