Rhodesian Ridgeback Bushing

Hannibal

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not trying to re invent the wheel guys nor am I claiming it is the new next best thing. I've rescued the bitch from being put down and hopefully she will find a place in my pack and she will slot

The bitch is doing just fine. She has settled right in with the family and my other dogs. She is a good watch dog to have knocking round the yard. Hunting wise she is very keen and seems to have team

You know what's fellas,f**k it I'll post what I like about what I like. The mighty hunter brigade pissed me off a bit but oh well. It's quite amusing how people get so offended about what another man

Posted Images

The bitch is doing just fine. She has settled right in with the family and my other dogs. She is a good watch dog to have knocking round the yard.

Hunting wise she is very keen and seems to have teamed up with my lakeland and sticks to him like glue. Obviously she cannot get in the tight spots like he can but she is trying which is enough for me. She has pushed a couple of things out of the woods so so far so good.

I've never claimed she will be the greatest busher in the world but you know what fellas that does not bother me. She seems keen to please me and I'm sure I'll have some fun with her.

Thanks to the guys who gave some encouraging comments and the guys who have seemed to take offence to me for giving a dog who has going to be PTS for no reason another chance, chill out fellas I'm the one who will feed her and keep her. She will earn her keep one way or another ATB

Fair play to you pal I'm sure she'll come on in leaps and bounds learning from other dogs is the best way to bring her on and it doesn't take a world beater to put a smile on your face atb lee

• Like 1