Donald Trump's 'muslim Ban' Live: Federal Judge Defies President And Temporarily Blocks Ban In Dramatic Court Hearing

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet the Americans are heartbroken about that....

Celebrities are shouting and screaming. Western politicians are either slagging him off or agreeing but trying not to admit it as they know the MSN will turn on them. The lefties, feminists and anarch

We could do with the same ban in this country keep the c**ts out

More than 700,000 sign petition to cancel Trump's state visit to UKhttp://dailym.ai/2kBjzOJ

You've got to laugh their signing it because it would cause embarrassment to the queen how the f**k would they know if she'd be embarrassed

I might be wrong, but aren't State visits made at the invitation of Her Majesty ?

And, in fairness, we've paid out the red carpet to much more dubious characters....Emperor Hirohito, Nicolai Caucescau, Vladimir Putin etc etc

Strange the countries where the 9/11 attackers came from, The home country of Ramsay Yousuf the world trade center bomber, The home country of Ossama Bin Laden. and Al Zakawi dont appear on the list of banned countries wonder why surely by association they are security risks or is it just countries who dont listen to Western spiel..

• Like 2

So the native Americans were rounded up in reservations and starved n wiped out by real Americans.these real Americans then go on to invade and destroy other countries like Iraq Iran etc.now the real Americans have banned others from entering there own country??? Ye ok

• Like 2

Why are the liberals bleating and demonstrating about this, as if he's just pulled it out of thin air ? This policy was a key part of his campaign manifesto and , lo and behold, he's carrying out his word !

There is, in my view, a deliberate attempt to distort this policy beyond what it actually is, and portray it as something more sinister.....

The executive order, signed by the President, does not contain the word "muslim", or the word "ban" !

This is a temporary restriction, while new vetting procedures are arranged and put into place.

The seven named countries were previously identified aa threat to American national security by.....BARACK OBAMA !

• Like 3

So the native Americans were rounded up in reservations and starved n wiped out by real Americans.these real Americans then go on to invade and destroy other countries like Iraq Iran etc.now the real Americans have banned others from entering there own country??? Ye ok

its a case of do as i say not as i do :thumbs:

• Like 1

More than 700,000 sign petition to cancel Trump's state visit to UKhttp://dailym.ai/2kBjzOJ

You've got to laugh their signing it because it would cause embarrassment to the queen how the f**k would they know if she'd be embarrassed

I might be wrong, but aren't State visits made at the invitation of Her Majesty ?

And, in fairness, we've paid out the red carpet to much more dubious characters....Emperor Hirohito, Nicolai Caucescau, Vladimir Putin etc etc

mandela.

• Like 1

Why are the liberals bleating and demonstrating about this, as if he's just pulled it out of thin air ? This policy was a key part of his campaign manifesto and , lo and behold, he's carrying out his word !

There is, in my view, a deliberate attempt to distort this policy beyond what it actually is, and portray it as something more sinister.....

The executive order, signed by the President, does not contain the word "muslim", or the word "ban" !

This is a temporary restriction, while new vetting procedures are arranged and put into place.

The seven named countries were previously identified aa threat to American national security by.....BARACK OBAMA !

Obama deleted the whole list of countries , trump relisted them

That doesn't get away from the fact that the list was compiled by the Obama administration....

dont worry your still allowed to go so don't panic Eritrean are still allowed in

It doesnt explain the fact why the three countries linked with every middle east terror group That are presently armed by and in receipt of large funding from USA and have direct links to 9/11, the trade center, Daesh,Alquaida and the Taliban all funded by American dollars Saudia, Afghanistan and Pakistan are glaringly ommitted from the list. The countries included are all Countries America has either tried or in the process of trying to destabalise their Governments yet all the experts are quiet or have they got some alternative facts as Donald calls them? Isreal also seems to be silent for obvious reasons.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 2