Banned From Another Site

little history to the story.stated facts about a certain faith causing all the problems in the world today and we would have a safer country if we were to do as trump has suggested.got a ban for a week.got back on tonight and replied to a few threads and put i can not type what i want to put and was banned agian for 3 months.seem a little unfair to me as the reason for this was if you do not like the moderation join anothe site

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Air gun forum so definitely full of fannys

Sounds like a shooting forum, so full of fannys i expect. Lol

Best to just forget about it mate and enjoy the airgun section on here with the rest of the boring ,sexually inadequate ,friendless ,oddballs .atb

my post did not say anything that was not factual but it seems you can not type what you want to type as it may offend someone.it was not a hate crime and to ban me further for months this time because the mod had a hissy fit even though i did not mention anything related to my original post is unfair.it was the bbs.not being funny but on other site i use they say things that over here would get me baned for life but all the talk is of facts but that does not matter anymore as you may upset someone.

my post did not say anything that was not factual but it seems you can not type what you want to type as it may offend someone.it was not a hate crime and to ban me further for months this time because the mod had a hissy fit even though i did not mention anything related to my original post is unfair.it was the bbs.not being funny but on other site i use they say things that over here would get me baned for life but all the talk is of facts but that does not matter anymore as you may upset someone.

I got banned from there a few years ago.

Does a certain middle eastern chap still go on there and causes threads to get closed when things are said that he doesn't like?

• Like 1

We don't slag off other sites on this forum, regardless of your personal issues with them.

Complaining about how you can't type what you want as soon as you get back from a suspension for typing what you wanted, deserves another suspension IMO.

"If you don't like the moderation, join another site." seems fair enough.

Does a certain middle eastern chap still go on there and causes threads to get closed when things are said that he doesn't like?

Yeah he's still at it

Yeah he's still at it

Sadly he pulls the strings on that forum, get on the wrong side of him and he'll see that you are banned.

what is bbs,,,is it a hunting site, or somthing else?

Sounds like a shooting forum, so full of fannys i expect. Lol

Air gun forum so definitely full of fannys

• Like 11

I was a member for a very short while site is full of self righteous little ass lickers who seemed more interested in grassing people up if they dare to set foot off there perms or heavens above let a pellet land over the boundary,

• Like 1