Bull Whippet

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My new pup has changed a lot in ten weeks starting to take shape now

She's nearly 19 weeks now mate . She has got a lovely coat . This is my other bull whippet she is 18 months now

How would've a 17 inch bull/ whippet been handy pre ban?

Posted Images

Thanks mate She's only 17 tts just worked her over me ferrets and a bit on the lamp she's quick and can turn on the spot would of been really handy pre ban I'm looking forward to getting them working together when the pups bigger. put a pic up of yours if you can mate

• Like 3

Thanks mate She's only 17 tts just worked her over me ferrets and a bit on the lamp she's quick and can turn on the spot would of been really handy pre ban I'm looking forward to getting them working together when the pups bigger. put a pic up of yours if you can mate

choke 'em to death :laugh:

• Like 1

Took the words out of my mouth...

For one ..that dog wouldn't get near a deer let alone pull one per ban ..

And two .. That thing look like it couldn't kill a rat... Let alone a fox .. Haha pre ban

iv seen a few and the answer is USELESS!! Not the dogs fault just lads breeding pointless Xs..
  • Like 2

Bull whips have a lot to offer. But there no bull grey..Who ever said they way !? Good little moochers what will give you plenty of fun out and about.no need to compare the two..

buy the sounds of it ..your the only one comparing the two...