2 Photons A Cat And 100

me and my mate decided to give the pub a swerve tonight!

so we went to the dairy for a couple of hours.

armed with the .22 cat and my mate had his .177 100ks this is the fist time we've picked any up but a few were shot out in the open and by

the look of the farm he's been having a tidy up!

not sure on the final count cos there shot all over the place... in tyre heaps and slurry and feed bins,

fist time I've used the primos sticks in ages but I've got to admit they may be a pain in the arse to lug about but there were no follow up shots needed tonight so i think they'll be part of the rat bashing kit now :thumbs:

just a few but there seems to of been a population boom in the last few weeks

post-102306-0-28987800-1485036623_thumb.jpg

atb si

• Like 6

Ni shooting Si,

Definitely beats a hangover in the morning :thumbs:

Mines not a Primos but, I have started liking my cheapo, lightweight, mono shooting stick thingy - I reckon they're excellent for twitchy little rats :yes:

Population explosion eh :hmm: It could be time for another visit to the pig farm for me :yes:

Ni shooting Si,

Definitely beats a hangover in the morning :thumbs:

Mines not a Primos but, I have started liking my cheapo, lightweight, mono shooting stick thingy - I reckon they're excellent for twitchy little rats :yes:

Population explosion eh :hmm: It could be time for another visit to the pig farm for me :yes:

could well be jon :thumbs:

the dairy was never a rat perm like the pig farm, they are always there but random and few and far between!

id see as many during the day as i would on night ....but i noticed a lot more last week so i said to my mate lets give it a proper session!

there were a lot that we didn't retrieve jon and the farmer still puts plenty of poison down for them so hopefully your perm might of picked up too :thumbs:

your right about the sticks though, its either a clean mis due to hold over/under or lights out helicopter tail :D

atb si

• Like 1

Nice shooting, always take the Primos sticks with me when on the Squizzers, good bit of kit

Cheers mm

They are a decent bit of kit and certainly come into there own in certain situations..

A rat ridden farm being one of them :)

Atb si