2 Photons A Cat And 100

Just come back after a bloody cold one hour session at each farm, altogether about 25 scaley tails but as you said Si they always seem to land in some foul sh1te and despite having a litter picker, I would still get covered in smelly stuff so they can stay where they are. Here are the pick up from the first farm.

20170125_205514_zpsp1s0owqi.jpg

This is the first time out with .22, JSB Exact Jumbo RS pellets, 13.4gr, in the Wildcat and have to say they really work well giving the best groups this gun has produced, I am well pleased with their performance so far.

Phil

Edited by philpot
  • Like 5

Can't argue with that Phil :)

Great bit of sport!

Spoke to the farmer at the pig farm Tuesday night, he's well happy with the reduction,

I'm not we've hammered it... only got a handful the other night :(

Did rob sort anything out for you?!

Atb si

Great bit of sport!

Spoke to the farmer at the pig farm Tuesday night, he's well happy with the reduction,

Atb si

I didn't hear anything else from him Si but I think the issue with adjustment is understandable and I am fine with that plus I now know how to tweek the trigger myself so all is good. It was not until I bought a JSB test tub with the various pellet types in that it really came home that this gun prefers the lighter pellet with both the RS and Express giving the best results. I also bought a tin of JSB heavy to try in the FAC because the 18gr AA Field Heavy is a bitch to get hold of so sticking with JSB and can order from Voymir at much better prices than the shops.

Phil

PS

Just had Rob on the phone and we will see what comes of that but it was very positive Si.

Edited by philpot

Great bit of sport!

Atb si

I didn't hear anything else from him Si but I think the issue with adjustment is understandable and I am fine with that plus I now know how to tweek the trigger myself so all is good. It was not until I bought a JSB test tub with the various pellet types in that it really came home that this gun prefers the lighter pellet with both the RS and Express giving the best results. I also bought a tin of JSB heavy to try in the FAC because the 18gr AA Field Heavy is a bitch to get hold of so sticking with JSB and can order from Voymir at much better prices than the shops.

Phil

PS

Just had Rob on the phone and we will see what comes of that but it was very positive Si.

glad you've managed to sort it :thumbs:

i was in the shop this aft getting pellets and a barrel band... rob said you'd spoken today!

nearly walked out with a walther break barrel, been wanting a .22 springer for a while and cc highly recommends them so i recon they must be pretty good :thumbs:

might just keep scouring freeads for a bargain!! :laugh:

atb si

I now have a bit of a dilemma Si, Wildcat .22 FAC or stick with the original idea of Impact .22 FAC.

Impact:- higher shot count, 18 shot magazine, variable power (limited use but could be handy) and very good sliding shroud to quieten it down (fantastic on 12ft/lb), spare carbon air cylinders available if required, .25 barrel available to swap with if the desire was there.

Wildcat:- lighter, cheaper mags but only 8 shot.............................................................................................................................hmmmm, Impact me thinks.

Phil

Edited by philpot

I now have a bit of a dilemma Si, Wildcat .22 FAC or stick with the original idea of Impact .22 FAC.

Impact:- higher shot count, 18 shot magazine, variable power (limited use but could be handy) and very good sliding shroud to quieten it down (fantastic on 12ft/lb), spare carbon air cylinders available if required, .25 barrel available to swap with if the desire was there.

Wildcat:- lighter, cheaper mags but only 8 shot.............................................................................................................................hmmmm, Impact me thinks.

Phil

if i was you it would be the impact...

it covers all the bases, wouldn't consider it sub 12 though to much paid for wasted technology!

doit :thumbs::thumbs: