Britain Has Passed The 'most Extreme Surveillance Law Ever Passed In A Democracy'

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

However abhorrent you find someone's views, it's up to them and their peers to decide.....if someone's views are that bad then they will become a social outcast.   You don't need a law and the gover

So what? It's f***ing mental that it's illegal to offend someone!   In the pursuit of 'fairness and equality' the plastic Liberals have completely shit on the Classical and far more fundamental prin

Why though? Any limit is an infringement of the most fundamental principle of the Western world, the freedom of expression/thought/speech. Being offended is not a legitimate reason for punishing someo

Posted Images

Like all these things if your not doing anything wrong you've nothing to worry about

However if your sat planning a terrorist attack then I'm all for the person getting a knock at the door.

And do you trust the people that decide what is "anything wrong"?

I don't. The less power they have the better.

• Like 4

Like all these things if your not doing anything wrong you've nothing to worry about

However if your sat planning a terrorist attack then I'm all for the person getting a knock at the door.

Can please have your password for THL.

But, if I've done nothing wrong, why are they spying on me ?

• Like 3

Spot on mate, see this is how they do it......if you accept this thing then the next thing don't seem so bad and so on and so on

Spot on mate, see this is how they do it......if you accept this thing then the next thing don't seem so bad and so on and so on

Born hunter IQ is 140+ lol

• Like 1

That is true that's how we've got all these foreigners here and terrorists blowing us up and the pc brigade running things

I could not disagree more

Laws can change and then you are screwed, people get arrested for saying words on Twitter and facebook these days

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/09/nazi-pug-man-arrested-after-teaching-girlfriends-dog-to-perform/

• Like 5