Friday The 13Th !!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No,he's lost the special three fingered glove!

Not long ago mate. My birthday is on the 12th February so I will always remember your father the following day and spare a thought for him!

I've actually had a good day today, a day off spent at the holding tidying up came home to my NHS health check results (I'm over 40 now so got a free check up) everything fine although my bmi a bit hi

Not superstitious in the slightest but my old man went belly up on Friday 13th Feb 2015.....

55 years of smoking and living well and being a decent bloke is what did for him not some silly date! 72 is a good enough time to did off!

Unlucky for him I suppose!

Matt

Not superstitious in the slightest but my old man went belly up on Friday 13th Feb 2015.....

55 years of smoking and living well and being a decent bloke is what did for him not some silly date! 72 is a good enough time to did off!

Unlucky for him I suppose!

Matt

some moon out there!

Yip moons a cracker

20170113_200157_zps5gzsttw4.jpg

I let the dogs out the yard lastnight and the moon was looking very bright.

So thought I will get the telescope out the shed for a quick look.

I pulled it out the card board box and it rattled like a smashed glass flask.

The kids had wrecked it.

Feck8ng swines lol.

• Like 1

Had txt mesage an hour ago missus grandad just passed away , was a hell of a man , raised my missus as his daughter pretty much as her real dad passed away when she was a baby .. gutted ain't the word

Sorry to hear that pal rip. My uncle found out he has cancer today.

bad do that mate ,lost family to the big C ,also had a mate who had it twice and beat it twice so ..hope he pulls through it

Had txt mesage an hour ago missus grandad just passed away , was a hell of a man , raised my missus as his daughter pretty much as her real dad passed away when she was a baby .. gutted ain't the word

The world is a much worse place losing men like that

Sorry for your loss, a year and a half ago we lost one relative who was well loved and last year the gentleman who was our 'keeper' an amazing guy and someone I wished I could be 10% of what he was, passed away....didn't get the opportunity to tell him either.

Years ago I got sentenced at crown court on Friday the 13th-didn't go to well lol-on the plus side it was my youngest lads 3rd birthday yesterday and police tipped up knocking my door demanding to search the house for someone with a warrant out-mrs let them in for a look-strange as they didn't look under beds ,attic etc-quick look in every room and left-asked around and not one person in the street knows the person they searching for-freaky Friday alright!!.atb dc